Are halfies Somali?

• Yes

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 56.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only of they themselves identify with their heritage. If not, then no.
Do you consider Maya Jama and Alisha Boe, both famous halfies that look very Somali, as Somali?
large.jpg
maya-jama-is-supported-by-stormzy-at-prettylittlething-launch-5.jpg

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
I'll consider a half Somali a Somali if the father is Somali.. if the mother is Somali then they're not Somali but to an extent I'll still consider them Somali.

Do you consider Maya Jama and Alisha Boe, both famous halfies that look very Somali, as Somali?
large.jpg

I have cousins and friends who are half-Somali but yet manage to still speak Somali very well and maintain our people's dhaqan. I consider them Somali. However, these girls you've shown who don't speak Somali and don't know much about their heritage are only black in my eyes. They aren't true Somalis because they weren't raised with the dhaqaan.

I don’t consider half somalis to be somali at all tbh those niggas are compromised and won’t be loyal to the brand when the going gets tough. Plus we have a unique phenotype so they stand tf out

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
what this like a premier of herself???? why does it say Maya Jama on the wall every where?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I do, no matter if their mom or dad is the Somali one. What are your guy’s opinions?
If the father is somali, then yeah, they're somali to me.

If the mother is Somali, and her children are closer to the dhaqan Somali, then still they're somali to me.

But if it's either mom or dad us somali and they ain't following dhaqan somaal, they ain't Somali to me.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The first lady(Alisha Boe) got the somali forehead. I can see that from miles away:manny:

Personally, i think Alisha is more prettier than Jama. Although i "suspect" Jama is better in bed than pretty Miss Alisha. I read spirits. :)

If their Father is Somali & are connected to their Dhaqaan then they're Somali, since this is what our Dhaqaan iyo Deen dictates. You cannot be a Somali if you're the offspring of a Non-Somali Father & Somali Mother union.

According to Shari‘ah, a person should be attributed to his ancestral lineage through his Father. Allah Ta‘āla mentions in the Qur’ān:

ادْعُوهُمْ لِآبائِهِمْ هُوَ أَقْسَطُ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ

Call them by [the names of] their Fathers; it is more just in the sight of Allah.[33:5]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending