Are halfies Somali?

• Yes

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 56.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do, no matter if their mom or dad is the Somali one. What are your guy’s opinions?
If their father is Somali I consider them full Somali:friendhug:, I will welcome them with open arms and they have full somali rights and can run for office and live like kings or queens under somali supremacy :salute:

but if their father isn't Somali, they are non Somalis or half caste somalis even if they happen to be very culturally Somali :kanyeshrug:
I would always be skeptical about where their innate loyalty lies :francis:
This is the somali code
We are a patriarchal society, if my mother's lineage mattered I would have not been a landhere mj but instead some other noble clan in the far south(I obviously respect my mother Linage but it just ain't mine):ohno:

Last edited:
If their Father is Somali & are connected to their Dhaqaan then they're Somali, since this is what our Dhaqaan iyo Deen dictates. You cannot be a Somali if you're the offspring of a Non-Somali Father & Somali Mother union.

According to Shariβ€˜ah, a person should be attributed to his ancestral lineage through his Father. Allah Taβ€˜Δla mentions in the Qur’ān:

Ψ§Ψ―Ω’ΨΉΩΩˆΩ‡ΩΩ…Ω’ لِؒبائِهِمْ Ω‡ΩΩˆΩŽ Ψ£ΩŽΩ‚Ω’Ψ³ΩŽΨ·Ω ΨΉΩΩ†Ω’Ψ―ΩŽ Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‘ΩŽΩ‡Ω

Call them by [the names of] their Fathers; it is more just in the sight of Allah.[33:5]

There is difference between linage and nationality/ ethnicity.

Do you consider Maya Jama and Alisha Boe, both famous halfies that look very Somali, as Somali?
large.jpg
maya-jama-is-supported-by-stormzy-at-prettylittlething-launch-5.jpg
They both have a somali father so

Yes i consider them somali

Only if they lean on their somali side. I don't understand the hype, these women are average at best.
Yes they look somali
The whole point of mixing is so your child doesn't come out looking like a angry xalimo :pachah1::mjlol::drakelaugh:

I would be pissed if my daughter with an ajnabi woman looked like a somali girl :birdman:

I have cousins and friends who are half-Somali but yet manage to still speak Somali very well and maintain our people's dhaqan. I consider them Somali. However, these girls you've shown who don't speak Somali and don't know much about their heritage are only black in my eyes. They aren't true Somalis because they weren't raised with the dhaqaan.
What is somali dhaqaan?:cosbyhmm: Qabil iyo qaat? ?:drakelaugh:

Yes they look somali
The whole point of mixing is so your child doesn't come out looking like a angry xalimo :pachah1::mjlol::drakelaugh:

I would be pissed if my daughter with an ajnabi woman looked like a somali girl :birdman:
They could go to somalia and no one would treat them any different than the average xalimo. Dude, i know a somali halfie and she also has the typical somali face structure. Her father must have been like "what the f*ck, i can't escape from this shit, she looks like my sister":dead:

There is difference between linage and nationality/ ethnicity.
Somali is not a nationality like Kenyan is for example.

An Indian can be Kenyan.

But u can only be somali by linage
For example Bantus in Somalia are not somalis

Somalia need a national identity wallahi it's confusing
How can non somali groups in Somalia become citizens ?

They could go to somalia and no one would treat them any different than the average xalimo. Dude, i know a somali halfie and she also has the typical somali face structure. Her father must have been like "what the f*ck, i can't escape from this shit, she looks like my sister":dead:
Wallahi it's a nightmare,
Imagine you impregnate a whole ajnabi and the kid comes out looking like a full somali girl, I actually love that our genes are "weak' as some say, if I mix with a Arab women I want my daughter to look more Arab than somali or most importantly not look lilke a somali girl at all, they would still be somali by linage and blood that's all matters to me

Wallahi it's a nightmare,
Imagine you impregnate a whole ajnabi and the kid comes out looking like a full somali girl, I actually love that our genes are "weak' as some say, if I mix with a Arab women I want my daughter to look more Arab than somali or most importantly not look lilke a somali girl at all, they would still be somali by linage and blood that's all matters to me
We must have done something bad in the past that made us this way. Our ancestors mixed with the wrong people. Somebody should have said "i think this is a bad idea":cryinglaughsmiley:

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
No they are mixed race. They are something distinct, they aint claiming you, Somalis need to calm down.

Yes. I consider them Somali especially if their father is Somali. I also consider them Somali when their mum is Somali. Obviously they'd be relegated to minority status which isn't necessarily true for the inverse. Shouldn't matter though, because minorities should be protected and embraced.

But if you were to ask me, I would tell you if their father is non-Somali, they're not Somali purely because it for some unknown reason triggers girls.

Somali is not a nationality like Kenyan is for example.

An Indian can be Kenyan.

But u can only be somali by linage
For example Bantus in Somalia are not somalis

Somalia need a national identity wallahi it's confusing
How can non somali groups in Somalia become citizens ?

Reer xamar cadcads and bantus are Somali and are recognised by Somali laws.

Its astonishing that we have little boys and girls who probably don't speak Somali properly dictating who is and who isn't Somali.

In the South, reer xamar cadcads and bantus are considered Somali. Any decent person from our parents generation will tell you so.

Stop listening to these Alt-right Somali fantatics. Its always western born insecure racist losers.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
So long that it’s not mixed with Bantu is usually what people think but never actually say

Question is that’s the legality of halfies when it comes to Somali citizenship in the future.

I do, no matter if their mom or dad is the Somali one. What are your guy’s opinions?

only if the dad is somali and they are born of halal marriage,

in islam, the kids if they are bastards are not your kids, even if they build a mosque for you and they cannot inheret,

listen, for centuries we have survived being taken over because our identity is of the father, it should be that way,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts