Do you believe pretty privilege is real?

I’ve gained a lot of weight since 2020 and I have it real bad. I used to get some level of attention prior to the weight gain and now I get zero attention from men. I don’t even get cat called anymore (not saying getting cat called is good). I used to be the type that believed the whole “love yourself” and “beauty is at every size.” It’s not really true. The better you look and thinner you are, the more respected you are. What do u guys think?

Yes pretty privilege exists. If you look good, you'll get attention. It's the same for men as well. Just a part of human nature. People love things that are beautiful.

Look up the halo effect it's a real psychological phenomenon. When I was a wispy neckbeard diraac gang incelfi I got no hoes. Lost weight and hit the gym and actually got a dress sense. Changed everything.

I’ve gained a lot of weight since 2020 and I have it real bad. I used to get some level of attention prior to the weight gain and now I get zero attention from men. I don’t even get cat called anymore (not saying getting cat called is good). I used to be the type that believed the whole “love yourself” and “beauty is at every size.” It’s not really true. The better you look and thinner you are, the more respected you are. What do u guys think?
Use it to develop a personality so when you glow up or get back to what you used to be. You wont be a dick as lets be honest beauty fades and at the end of the day the older you get you realize personality matters so much more. Only young buck will chase beauty and then realise that I have to actually conversate with this person and try and build a life.

edit: None of this matters if her ass phat. A nigga will put up with the sunken place if the ass phat.

Yes. It exists. Women and Men alike will treat you differently if you are attractive, let's be honest here, and that's just one benefit. As a woman though, you'll always have more options than a man, but of course, for the sake of Allaah, and then yourself, you should get in better shape. This advice goes to me too and anyone here. Firstly, your body has a right upon you-and Allaah owns our bodies, it's not ours in the sense that we own it, so we should take care of what Allaah loaned to us, for indeed we will be asked about it on a very terrifying day.

I used to be fat and I remember, before getting in better shape, a friend told me: ''dude, if you lost weight, you would get a lot of women.'' I didn't think about it but that statement kinda stayed in the back of my mind for years upon years.
Later on, Alhamdulilah, put the work in, and noticed various women giving me the ''hmmm, who is that handsome chocolate Oromo warrior dude over there'' look, Lol.
I do not consider myself to be handsome, I let women judge that, but one woman even called me beautiful and I almost turned a different color from blushing lol.

Use it to develop a personality so when you glow up or get back to what you used to be. You wont be a dick as lets be honest beauty fades and at the end of the day the older you get you realize personality matters so much more. Only young buck will chase beauty and then realise that I have to actually conversate with this person and try and build a life.

edit: None of this matters if her ass phat. A nigga will put up with the sunken place if the ass phat.
My personality is fine I'm funny and friendly irl. Maybe it doesn't show up online, but looking good and taking care of yourself will give you more dating options. I feel so embarrassed to go on dates or go back to school because of my weight. I want to be more desirable and attractive to men and I know what I have to do for it.

My personality is fine I'm funny and friendly irl. Maybe it doesn't show up online, but looking good and taking care of yourself will give you more dating options. I feel so embarrassed to go on dates or go back to school because of my weight. I want to be more desirable and attractive to men and I know what I have to do for it.
Then you've already got the hard part down when it comes to being an interesting person. I know so many boring niggas and been on dates or situationships with pretty gals who used their beauty as their main crutch. If you know what you need to do to be desirable then go for it. Need to lose weight etc... Or maybe something else like dress sense etc... You got this I believe in ya. I've been on the other side and trust me its more fun on this side.

Yes. It exists. Women and Men alike will treat you differently if you are attractive, let's be honest here, and that's just one benefit. As a woman though, you'll always have more options than a man, but of course, for the sake of Allaah, and then yourself, you should get in better shape. This advice goes to me too and anyone here. Firstly, your body has a right upon you-and Allaah owns our bodies, it's not ours in the sense that we own it, so we should take care of what Allaah loaned to us, for indeed we will be asked about it on a very terrifying day.

I used to be fat and I remember, before getting in better shape, a friend told me: ''dude, if you lost weight, you would get a lot of women.'' I didn't think about it but that statement kinda stayed in the back of my mind for years upon years.
Later on, Alhamdulilah, put the work in, and noticed various women giving me the ''hmmm, who is that handsome chocolate Oromo warrior dude over there'' look, Lol.
I do not consider myself to be handsome, I let women judge that, but one woman even called me beautiful and I almost turned a different color from blushing lol.

Aww that's so cute you blushed lool. It's important to have a sense of self-esteem, but being fat drops your self-esteem. I regret all those times i complained and felt weirded out by men complimenting me. I don't get any of that shit anymore LOL and my sex life doesn't even exist. I watched a tiktok this morning and all the Somali women married had one thing in common. They had nice bodies and dressed cute. No east african man wants a fat lady lol.

Aww that's so cute you blushed lool. It's important to have a sense of self-esteem, but being fat drops your self-esteem. I regret all those times i complained and felt weirded out by men complimenting me. I don't get any of that shit anymore LOL and my sex life doesn't even exist. I watched a tiktok this morning and all the Somali women married had one thing in common. They had nice bodies and dressed cute. No east african man wants a fat lady lol.

Lol :D
That's not true. We love thick sisters, but of course, just like women would desire a muscular or in shape man over a chubby or fat man, we men desire the same, for the most part.
Being in shape is also, if you think about it, is an Islamic duty. Think of it as a religious obligation, like the daily prayers, fasting in Ramadan, maintaining familial ties, etc.
It's not easy-but very much worth it.

Beauty privilege is the realest privilege out there, especially if you're a woman. This is why I always roll my eyes at people screaming about white privilege. If white privilege was so good then why are there a bunch of white dudes out there living shitty lives?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beauty privilege is the realest privilege out there, especially if you're a woman. This is why I always roll my eyes at people screaming about white privilege. If white privilege was so good then why are there a bunch of white dudes out there living shitty lives?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

White privilege is more like: you, a somali man, or me an Oromo man, and a white man, apply for a job, who is most likely to get it?
White privilege is more like: you, a somali man, walk in a store, and a white man walk in a store; who are the store owners more likely to follow, or suspect of stealing?
White privilege is more like: you and a white man are walking down the street at night, and an old white lady or an old asian lady is going to her car: who is more likely to fear and hold her purse tight against, for?

Etc etc etc... ya know?

Eat less and fast more, that way you'll lose weight quick. It's easy to maintain being lean but people like food too much and don't walk a lot.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Yeah I've noticed when I wear my baggy comfortable hobo clothes compared to when I actually put some effort into my appearance I'm perceived a bit more differently. Mfs are so shallow. Tho my face helps no matter what I'm wearing, the attention is more crazy if I put on some makeup and matching fitting clothes. I've always preffered not standing out so I much prefer the turned down looks. The only perks are the freebies, people wanting do your work for you and getting to cut in line in long queues they can keep all the other bs like the cat calling and asking for your number.:nahgirl:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I like thick women. Skinny bony type that show up in model shows don't attract me and are unhealthy

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
In Kenya the men love bbw or pumper women. Many men even have their women eat more to get bigger.

Trending

Latest posts