Do you believe pretty privilege is real?

Yeah I've noticed when I wear my baggy comfortable hobo clothes compared to when I actually put some effort into my appearance I'm perceived a bit more differently. Mfs are so shallow. Tho my face helps no matter what I'm wearing, the attention is more crazy if I put on some makeup and matching fitting clothes. I've always preffered not standing out so I much prefer the turned down looks. The only perks are the freebies, people wanting do your work for you and getting to cut in line in long queues they can keep all the other bs like the cat calling and asking for your number.:nahgirl:
Hella shallow and it lowkey hurts not getting any glances or attention. I look back and mistakes i've noticed was not dressing my best to impress.

Beauty privilege is the realest privilege out there, especially if you're a woman. This is why I always roll my eyes at people screaming about white privilege. If white privilege was so good then why are there a bunch of white dudes out there living shitty lives?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are right cause if a black woman is very attractive she will get treated good by the majority. White privilege still does exist in the job market.

Lol :D
That's not true. We love thick sisters, but of course, just like women would desire a muscular or in shape man over a chubby or fat man, we men desire the same, for the most part.
Being in shape is also, if you think about it, is an Islamic duty. Think of it as a religious obligation, like the daily prayers, fasting in Ramadan, maintaining familial ties, etc.
It's not easy-but very much worth it.
From an islamic standpoint makes sense. I get men love thicc women, but I want to be able to wear clothes that doesn't make me look pudgy.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Not saying some don't, but usually these men are low quality men. I am mostly into slimmer men and clearly they won't vibe with me.
Where u @ Midwest? I got a guy for you who will click with you and he's slim into fitness and other healthy stuff. He is like almost half arab though FYI.

Trending