Do you believe nationalists have a qabil agenda?

Do you believe nationalists have a qabil agenda?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Langaab @Magan Joseph soo anigu ma ihi ninka labada xiniyood oo doolo jeexday(annexed) while makahil is fleeing to qabri dahar? Why flee to qabri dahar so they can be buried in ceeb iyo Sharaf dhac
Are you just writing this?🤔 miyaad iska yeel yeelaysa? Are you trolling warya? theres no way you believe this crap?🤔 Doolo is just one gobol there was a time all of puntland was conquered by Bahgari and Maqabul darawiish despite your so called boqor requesting Italian Warsangali Dashiishe and Zanzibari assistance.

Last edited:
Well technically speaking it was Reer Cabdille vs Tigray, and if we thoroughly inspected the population of R.Cabdille we will come to know that it’s no more or less than 3-4 million. There was a division amongst onlf unlike tplf which was united it’s impossible to fight a united enemy but you wouldn’t give this a second thought using your chimpanzee brain.
I thought the majority of ONLF were reer Isaaq and @Abaq and wasn’t Cagljars own brother killed by Liyu police ?

This is The horn of Africa it’s not a western democracy. Here the gun rules and landheere and langaab emerges. Hartis are armed to the teeth in the event in lays fahmi waayo. Qori caradisa ayaa laysku fahmi doona
I’m not worried about Dhulbahante they’re real men niman loo booteeyo ma ahan they aren’t men who can be intimidated or slapped like a bastard child by Ethiopian generals kkk😆 unlike ehem….

I think nationalists and qabiilists are equally retarded. Neither of them can help Somalia.
Interesting take.

You don't think that it implies that Somalia is essentially a lost cause, considering it's assumed by most that those are the only two options? (genuinely asking, not trying to sound like a b*tch)

Somalian nationalists don’t exist
"Somalian"
TurboPetrol on X: This why are you gay meme was made in Uganda but more  famous in kenya that it's home country https://t.co/RthhkNkTIs / X

Abaq

VIP
Langaab @Magan Joseph soo anigu ma ihi ninka labada xiniyood oo doolo jeexday(annexed) while makahil is fleeing to qabri dahar? Why flee to qabri dahar so they can be buried in ceeb iyo Sharaf dhac
Who is fleeing to Qabridahar? Majeerteen, Dhulbahante, and Mareexaan used the ONLF vs Ethio wars to encroach on our daaqsin and build illegal villages while we were being displaced by the Ethiopians who wanted to push OG away from the borders. Don't make it seem as if you invaded and conquered. Xisaabta maqanna waa la iasaga daba imaani

Who is fleeing to Qabridahar? Majeerteen, Dhulbahante, and Mareexaan used the ONLF vs Ethio wars to encroach on our daaqsin and build illegal villages while we were being displaced by the Ethiopians who wanted to push OG away from the borders. Don't make it seem as if you invaded and conquered. Xisaabta maqanna waa la iasaga daba imaani
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Tell me your thoughts, because when I was Somalia First my knowelege was limited but I also had a slight qabil agenda within the mask of nationalism.

Because if your only opposition to things is their qabils and not policy are you really a nationalist?

I only subscribe to my qabils political agenda, somalia hasn't given me a reason to change that.

They not only can't convince you due to their horrendous performance in the federal govt, at times they actually reinforce why your federal views is right. Imagine we were hawadle or murusade in 1998 and just sitting by idly and waving the somali flag to unite, we would be like those clan homelands today who hasn't moved an inch forward and under shabab.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Interesting take.

You don't think that it implies that Somalia is essentially a lost cause, considering it's assumed by most that those are the only two options? (genuinely asking, not trying to sound like a b*tch)

Yeah, Somalia is a lost cause while people consider those two options as their only resorts.

Nationalism is a tool used to anger dumb voters to vote against their interest and tribalism isn’t used by any civilised nation.

Somalis need a more nuanced approach that promotes reconciliation, selflessness and humility in order to grow.

Yeah, Somalia is a lost cause while people consider those two options as their only resorts.

Nationalism is a tool used to anger dumb voters to vote against their interest and tribalism isn’t used by any civilised nation.

Somalis need a more nuanced approach that promotes reconciliation, selflessness and humility in order to grow.
Nationalism is a drug, in reality, it makes you distance yourself from the state of the country now because of the corrupt politicians on the ground, nothing is happening

Somalis today don't understand nationalism. Nationalism is a higher goal that current Somalis can never aspire to. That's why they criticise it. They can't get their head around anything other than the mooryanism they have become accumsted to.

Nationalism seeks to unite and make the country independent and standing on it's own feet. A higher goal that seeks to change their meek and humililating existence today is naturally 'suspcious'.

Last edited:
Tell me your thoughts, because when I was Somalia First my knowelege was limited but I also had a slight qabil agenda within the mask of nationalism.

Because if your only opposition to things is their qabils and not policy are you really a nationalist?

I only subscribe to my qabils political agenda, somalia hasn't given me a reason to change that.
Good question,
It really depends on who you ask. I am neither a nationalist nor a qabilist. I am a patriot (people often mistake the two but they are not the same), I couldn’t care less who is in power or what their clan background is. The only think I care about is if that individual is a patriot (and an ethnic Somali of course), one that puts the benefit of the country before his and his clan interests. One that doesn’t care about the “repercussion” they’ll face, regarding the choices they have to make for the betterment of the nation etc. I was born and raised in the West, so my thought process, in regard to national unity and governance, is that of the West. But to answer your question, I would say No and yes. Because there are those who truly care about their people and nation, ones that don’t partake in Qabil politics, but there are also a lot of hypocrites that jump back and forth. I’ll like to think the former is more prevalent, only God knows though.