Do you believe in Somalinimo?

Do you believe in uniting Somalis?

• No. My clan/region are my only ties

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Yes. I believe all Somalis are brethren.

Votes: 46 83.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's this old Somali uncle who goes on my bus every morning. He usually sits on the same higher seat. When one morning he got on and that high seat was taken he stood the whole way. I realised he can't get up from the lower ones. So now every morning when I get on the bus, I take that seat and hold it for him so he can sit on it when he walks in. I don't know who he is or where he lives but he reminds me of my grandpa. He taps my head before he sits and says "nolow awowo".

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I've stated on here many times: I'm unapologetically qabilist, WHEN it comes to POLITICS. And truth is I dislike, Dhulos and half of Reer Tuna, Reer Abo Siyad, and of course HAG and Samosas onto that list, POLITICALLY.

I'm not a fake nationalist. You'll never hear me shouting out phrases like "Somalinimo" "Wadanka" and "Somalia, Somali baa leh" while I'm going from one Somali Administration to the other begging for anything and everything, in the case of Dhulos and half of Warsans. Or, Separating from the rest of Somalis, by proclaiming the former colonial protectorate an 'actual country', that would only benefit one clan, in the case of Samosas. Or looting and pillaging, stealing homes and farms, raping women and girls inside Masjids, or burning alive ayeyos and her grandchildren, like you knowwho........but, but, but, "Somalinimo" right?

For me being MJ is the end all, be all. I'll always look out for my clans interests, and I'll be upfront about it. Don't ever come to me and expect me to think otherwise, when it regards politics. I care for my clan. I care for the welfare of MJ, Lelkase, Carab Salah, OG, children. I care about their education. I couldn't give two sh*ts for, Dhulo, Warsan, Reer Abo Siyad, HAG and Samosa children. It's alright, I'm sure they too, wouldn't care for MJ children.

I'm a qabilist, a proud qabilist, a 100% qabilist. The difference between me and others, is that they hide their qabiliste ways, while I don't.

Somalis: the biggest hypocrites and liars on planetEarth.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
I've stated on here many times: I'm unapologetically qabilist, WHEN it comes to POLITICS. And truth is I dislike, Dhulos and half of Reer Tuna, Reer Abo Siyad, and of course HAG and Samosas onto that list, POLITICALLY.

I'm not a fake nationalist. You'll never hear me shouting out phrases like "Somalinimo" "Wadanka" and "Somalia, Somali baa leh" while I'm going from one Somali Administration to the other begging for anything and everything, in the case of Dhulos and half of Warsans. Or, Separating from the rest of Somalis, by proclaiming the former colonial protectorate an 'actual country', that would only benefit one clan, in the case of Samosas. Or looting and pillaging, stealing homes and farms, raping women and girls inside Masjids, or burning alive ayeyos and her grandchildren, like you knowwho........but, but, but, "Somalinimo" right?

For me being MJ is the end all, be all. I'll always look out for my clans interests, and I'll be upfront about it. Don't ever come to me and expect me to think otherwise, when it regards politics. I care for my clan. I care for the welfare of MJ, Lelkase, Carab Salah, OG, children. I care about their education. I couldn't give two sh*ts for, Dhulo, Warsan, Reer Abo Siyad, HAG and Samosa children. It's alright, I'm sure they too, wouldn't care for MJ children.

I'm a qabilist, a proud qabilist, a 100% qabilist. The difference between me and others, is that they hide their qabiliste ways, while I don't.

"Muh Qabiil" Syndrome.

Merca

Inactive.

Lol, and to think that I wanted to make use of my profession in all regions of Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts