Votes: 7 21.9%
  • No for religious purposes

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
Read the whole thing, yet no evidence of one distinct type of organism becoming another.
i think u skimmed it bcaus there is:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: unless u believe new species were just created out of thin air at various times in biological chronologysiilaanyolaughsiilaanyolaughstupid ass creationist ass nigga

keep ur head in the sand lil nigga:ayaanswag:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I want what duchess thinks is best for her! Who am I tell her what's best for her?
If you came through an alleyway & you saw some men shooting two laying dead on the floor bleeding & you bump into dutchess heading towards that direct, would you warn her?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
i think u skimmed it bcaus there is:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: unless u believe new species were just created out of thin air at various times in biological chronologysiilaanyolaughsiilaanyolaughstupid ass creationist ass nigga

keep ur head in the sand lil nigga:ayaanswag:
This creature afrogaal is an atheist extremist.

Can you eat beef & say you're vegetarian?

I no longer believe there is a God (Islam's version), for arguments sake lets say there is. I used to see DNA as God's source code, he's the programmer. So if there are similarities between species and it shows evidence of a common ancestor, it's because God designed it that way. To deny evolution is a disservice to God and by doing so you diminish his capabilities.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I no longer believe there is a God (Islam's version), for arguments sake lets say there is. I used to see DNA as God's source code, he's the programmer. So if there are similarities between species and it shows evidence of a common ancestor, it's because God designed it that way. To deny evolution is a disservice to God and by doing so you diminish his capabilities.
You're most certainly entitled to your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending