Votes: 22 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • No for religious purposes

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Microevolution? Yes without a doubt because theres too much evidence out there that supports it. Macroevolution? Ehh not so sure.

Microevolution being changes within a gene pool/group, changes that are influenced by natural selection. Like the pic below i think is a good example of natural selection causing a small microevolution to happen
micro_mech_4.gif

But macroevolution, is like going from monkeys to humans. Something drastic and doesn't happen in the same gene pools. I don't know why but when people think of evolution, this is the one they always talk about but just label it as evolution. Because of how ridiculous it sounds everyone then just writes off evolution as some crazy theory when it's very real but is more boring than we'd expect, because it only happens in the same gene pool and causes very minor changes.

Last edited:

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
Microevolution? Yes without a doubt because theres too much evidence out there that supports it. Macroevolution? Ehh not so sure.

Microevolution being changes within a gene pool/group, changes that are influenced by natural selection. Like the pic below i think is a good example of natural selection causing a small microevolution to happen
micro_mech_4.gif

But macroevolution, is like going from monkeys to humans. Something drastic and doesn't happen in the same gene pools. I don't know why but when people think of evolution, this is the one they always talk about but just label it as evolution. Because of how ridiculous it sounds everyone then just writes off evolution as some crazy theory when it's very real but is more boring than we'd expect, because it only happens in the same gene pool and causes very minor changes.
macro nd micro evolution r the same process just viewed on diff timelines:francis:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
What kind of evolution:patrice:? Monkeys to man? Naaah, to many loopholes. Darwins theory of evolution was just that, a theory! No scientific proof to back it up:idontlike:, its just conjecture.

Apollo

VIP
Of course..

Dog breeds, clear evidence for evolution.

Agricultural crops, clear evidence for evolution. Just compare domesticated plants to their wild counterparts... Totally different due to selection.

waraabe

Your superior
More plausible then 7 billion people came from Adam and Hawa (Eve), first generation of this story was 100% inbreeding so I doubt it would've been successful.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
This is what happens when idiot skinnys absorb gaalo ideology, trying to be smart.you cant be muslim and believe in evolution

Apollo

VIP
This is what happens when idiot skinnys absorb gaalo ideology, trying to be smart.you cant be muslim and believe in evolution

Recently they have extracted DNA from Homo Erectus and Homo Neanderthalensis and proven that they split from humans 500,000 years ago. Human evolution is not a pseudoscience but a solid fact. Ignore it if you want to like an ostrich, it doesn't change the facts.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Proto-Hominini (looked like Chimps) to Australopithecus (look inbetween Chimps and Humans) to Homo Erectus (looked more like Humans) to Homo Heidelbergensis (very close to Humans, but still primitive) to Homo Sapiens (modern Humans).

Those steps took at least 6 million years.
Amun Ra I already knew were you stand, I just added you so dutchess wouldn't feel targeted. Dutchess you are a smart sister masha Allah, could you please elaborate & enlighten us.

Status
Not open for further replies.