Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
More plausible then 7 billion people came from Adam and Hawa (Eve), first generation of this story was 100% inbreeding so I doubt it would've been successful.
Is it incest if Adam & eve were the only, what we now call humans who existed in this universe, stick to what you know best, qabyalad & Israel lol

dhagax

no comments
giphy.gif

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Recently they have extracted DNA from Homo Erectus and Homo Neanderthalensis and proven that they split from humans 500,000 years ago. Human evolution is not a pseudoscience but a solid fact. Ignore it if you want to like an ostrich, it doesn't change the facts.
Before we can have this discussion, are u muslim or not?

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
They wanna tell me I came from monkeys :damn: whys there still monkeys though? The retarded ones couldn't evolve:ayaanswag:? Pokémon ass dogma. Adeereyaal Hoyada iyo Homo Erectus kaaga dabadaada ku aas:dabcasar:. Give me a call when one of you evolves to the next stage and grows wings or some shitsiilaanyolaugh

dhagax

no comments
They wanna tell me I came from monkeys :damn: whys there still monkeys though? The retarded ones couldn't evolve:ayaanswag:? Pokémon ass dogma. Adeereyaal Hoyada iyo Homo Erectus kaaga dabadaada ku aas:dabcasar:. Give me a call when one of you evolves to the next stage and grows wings or some shitsiilaanyolaugh

bro don't be surprised, these people are the same people who not long ago believed 1+1+1 = 1 so what do you expect siilaanyolaugh

macro nd micro evolution r the same process just viewed on diff timelines:francis:

Yeah i understand, i didn't say they didn't. Just wanted to make it clear to everyone here that evolution has two main branches. Also that's assuming macroevolution even exists but yes they do share the same process of mutation, migration, genetic drift and natural selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts