Do you ask the person's qabiil when you are getting to know someone romantically?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I’ve never asked I rlly don’t care about qabil. But I have noticed that a lot of people will ask which region/city you come from as a roundabout way to figure out your qabil lol. Once I say my father’s side is from a city 1 hr from Hargeisa they know immediately what qabil I’m from
:gucciwhat:
Actually no. My reer abti is samaroon though :westbrookswag:
:guccishock: please don't tell me you were at Abu huraira for eid prayers

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
I always ask first and depending on their response i always choose a qabil which has had historical clashes with that qabil. I am banned from 7 different somali malls.

I don’t really care about qabiil.
Do people usually prefer person from same region? What if one is northerner and the other person is southerner? Myself I would avoid isaaq but others are good lol
Ladies and gentlemen, here's hypocrisy in a nutshell.

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

I mean if the guy was really great I wouldn’t mind him being isaaq. Isaaq wouldn’t be my preference though.
I don’t really care about qabiil.
These two sentences contradict each other, just admit you care about qabiil lol.

Why is Isaaq not your preference? Is it because your clan is not very similar to Isaaq, like main dialect, culture etc. Even tho not all Isaaq have the same dialect or culture. Or is it because you or your clan got bullied by Isaaq and have beef?

These two sentences contradict each other, just admit you care about qabiil lol.

Why is Isaaq not your preference? Is it because your clan is not very similar to Isaaq, like main dialect, culture etc. Even tho not all Isaaq have the same dialect or culture. Or is it because you or your clan got bullied by Isaaq and have beef?
Neither. I just don’t like how most of them believe that they’re seperate country. I don’t want my kids to say ” I’m somalilander” lol.

Neither. I just don’t like how most of them believe that they’re seperate country. I don’t want my kids to say ” I’m somalilander” lol.
You should then say seperatists are not my preference lol. I’ve seen Daarood seperatists from Puntland claiming Puntland is a different country from Somalia. Seperatism isn’t tied to just Isaaq.

You should then say seperatists are not my preference lol. I’ve seen Daarood seperatists from Puntland claiming Puntland is a different country from Somalia. Seperatism isn’t tied to just Isaaq.
You’re right. Seperatists would have been better word. I think most of darood seperatist are just joking or saying that during FKD. I don’t think they really believe in that.

Trending