Do You All Believe In Theistic Evolution?

Do You Believe In Theistic Evolution?

• Total voters

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
God made a bunch of different species. I don't see any big mystery or need to overcomplicate it.
Allah SW only made one race, the human race with Adam PBUH, we are all just mere adaptations of him.

the difference in our skin tone is only due to the sun’s UV rays and radiation affecting certain groups of people rather then others, Europeans are more likely to get Skin cancer then Black Africans because of one thing — adaption. We are the most adaptive species on Earth for a reason.

Allah SW only made one race, the human race with Adam PBUH, we are all just mere adaptations of him.

the difference in our skin tone is only due to the sun’s UV rays and radiation affecting certain groups of people rather then others, Europeans are more likely to get Skin cancer then Black Africans because of one thing — adaption. We are the most adaptive species on Earth for a reason.

I was referring to different species as in crocodiles, leopards, etc.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
I was referring to different species as in crocodiles, leopards, etc.
Apologies. Although god may have created a set of animals, those same animals evolved through
natural selection. Like a standard wolf versus an Artic wolf. Or a more common one, Galapagos Tortoise versus a Standard Saddle-back tortoise. Tons of examples.

Apologies. Although god may have created a set of animals, those same animals evolved through
natural selection. Like a standard wolf versus an Artic wolf. Or a more common one, Galapagos Tortoise versus a Standard Saddle-back tortoise. Tons of examples.

I can accept that some variations occurred due to certain conditions. Among people for example, we all know how peoples who lived in hotter climates tended to get darker skin.

But the Darwin book was literally called "On the Origin of Species". There might be some minor variation like skin complexion but this doesn't constitute different species.

Evolution is fake. God made the different species. Darwinism is just hoax propaganda, probably to make people question religion.

Some people try to reconcile Islam and evolution. This is like trying to reconcile Islam and Marxism or Islam and liberalism, Islam and feminism, etc. We just need to have confidence in our dīn and reject these ideologies.

C71638CA-0F96-4206-97CC-809E305BF57A.jpeg

also just as a sidenote, Darwinism was literally white supremacist propaganda meant to justify European imperialism.

Trending