Do you agree with the Death Penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Adeer, just mentioned the conditions which makes it impossible to impose the death sentence. I could care less what folks do in their private life.

What’s the point of having a law of it’s going to be impossible to uphold.

Also, what if I caught my partner on camera cheating? That way it can be witnessed by thousands of people.

If a partner cheats on you, then sis move on, no need for revenge. Isn’t it a worse crime to kill someone than it is to cheat?

Muji

VIP
Killing someone who commits adultry may sound very harsh to us, I have to admit. Even though it is mentioned in the shariah.... I think it has to do with the fact that we grew up in the West, where something as adultry isn’t seen as a disgusting act that should be punished severly @Knowles

You can choose to not go to court, move on and leave it to Allaah (country with shariah). That’s all up to you.

Shows like jerry springer and Maury are so intriguing. They try to entertain people way toooo much :noneck:

“A disgusting act that shout be punished severely”

Tell the truth now, if I called you and told you I’m going to court because my ex is getting beheaded as he cheated on me, you would think this isn’t insane:)

This is pathological, if someone cheats on you, walk away. Why put yourself through more embarrassment? And show him that you’re bitter.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
“A disgusting act that shout be punished severely”

Tell the truth now, if I called you and told you I’m going to court because my ex is getting beheaded as he cheated on me, you would think this isn’t insane:)

This is pathological, if someone cheats on you, walk away. Why put yourself through more embarrassment? And show him that you’re bitter.

In Islam it is seen as an act with great consequences (complicated ruling, but still). It has nothing to do with people feeling bitter. That’s just how it is point blank. Death penalty for adultry sounds harsh, I feel you, but I’m only stating facts. Only Allaah knows what the wisdom is behind that.

I never mentioned anything about what I should do if I was in that situation. I personally would leave it to Allaah and move on.

In Islam it is seen as an act with great consequences (complicated ruling, but still). It has nothing to do with people feeling bitter. That’s just how it is point blank. Death penalty for adultry sounds harsh, I feel you, but I’m only stating facts. Only Allaah knows what the wisdom is behind that.

I never mentioned anything about what I should do if I was in that situation. I personally would leave it to Allaah and move on.

Or, and I know this might sound crazy, but use your god given logical deduction skills? :comeon:

Sex = death but slavery = good. No reasons to question such a system, eh? :damedamn:

Muji

VIP
@Knowles i think you follow the Islam of Certain Turks, Picking and choosing what you want:noneck:

Tell me more habibti..

What do you think about the Saudi Prince’s New view on Islam.

He says in sharia a woman doesn’t have to cover the head, they’re even saying an abaya isn’t necessary, also cinemas are allowed and woman are allowed to drive despite the previous fatwas.

:kendrickcry:
Why follow something that blows with the wind, Saudi Islamic fatwas change depending on who’s in power. Good luck keeping up with the Arabs whereas I will use the cognitive faculties God blessed me with.
:mybusiness:

World

VIP
Do u guys know how hard is to prove adultery? You need couple of witnesses who have seen the mans D#ick inside the woman. Unless they banging on the streets, this is near impossible. Adeer, there is a reason why its this way or else you'd be executing people every day. You could even catch them sleeping in bed and still cant execute em. Yet, we will see alkebab, isis and other terrorist groups killing people daily for "zina"
Wallahi this is so true. In the 465 years of the Ottoman Empire, only one adulteress was ever stoned to death.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Tell me more habibti..

What do you think about the Saudi Prince’s New view on Islam.

He says in sharia a woman doesn’t have to cover the head, they’re even saying an abaya isn’t necessary, also cinemas are allowed and woman are allowed to drive despite the previous fatwas.

:kendrickcry:
Why follow something that blows with the wind, Saudi Islamic fatwas change depending on who’s in power. Good luck keeping up with the Arabs whereas I will use the cognitive faculties God blessed me with.
:mybusiness:
saudi just wants to limit interactions with Men and women. So people don't have haram sex. Literally a lot of people are just not having sex there. And a lot of dudes can't get married there. Because of not being suitable for marriage, and not being able to date. Living there honestly doesn't sound pleasant at all.

I was speaking to a non Muslim at my job who worked in Saudi for a little bit as an engineer. I asked him to give me a review of his experience since he lived there as a non Muslim. He told me it was okay but he wouldn't recommend it for me. Since the west is way better than the Middle East. I asked him about his dating life there and the guy said he didn't date no one. In fact him and his Saudi friends(Muslim) would go to Bahrain and f*ck PROSTITUES. He said it a common thing saudis did when he was living there. Especially the ones that were single.

Prostitues y'all. These dudes were risking to get STDs just to have some pussy. It's that crucial over there. Atleast here in the west people could have a relationship with another person.but PROSTITUES man that's really low.

Saudi doesn't sound like a good place to go to if your single. Maybe nice if your married but single nope.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Or, and I know this might sound crazy, but use your god given logical deduction skills? :comeon:

Sex = death but slavery = good. No reasons to question such a system, eh? :damedamn:

Lol don’t worry about that walaalo, but there is a difference between using your mind to try and understand something and questioning everything.

Tbh I don’t have much knowledge about slavery in Islam and it is indeed something I need to wrap my mind around.

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3
Living under sharia law? :whoa:
Barbaric it should be abolished.

It's surprising to see people advocating for Sharia law, but they run from it in their homeland. :damedamn:

Adultery should not be punished with death (should not be punished at all actually). Murder, depends on the reason such as self defence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts