Do you agree with the Death Penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
The fact that there are people who say that adultry is not that deep says a lot about how normal this act has become these days. Look how messed up this shit has become.

Death penalty... I’m not against it at all. Allaah knows what is best.
I have grown up and lived in a non Muslim country.first amendment here mentions the separation between church and state. if their wasn't a separation between those two than I would definefly see the crime of adultery with a more severe punishment here.

I personally dislike adultery but I wouldn't want the adulter killed. I have never been cheated on, in fact haven't been in a relationship. So I don't know how I would act in that situation . But in generally if the person did die than cool, but i think I wouldn't try to go to court and get them killed. I would just try to move on and just forget them.It happens here in the states a lot, so I have thought about this topic a lot. Just move on and try to find a better person, and make sure you get married to someone you could trust. We have shows like Maury and jerry springer and etc just focused on adultery.i was literally watching those shows on tv when I was like 7 years old. So this topic isn't foreign to me

Muji

VIP
The fact that there are people who say that adultry is not that deep says a lot about how normal this act has become these days. Look how messed up this shit has become.

Death penalty... I’m not against it at all. Allaah knows what is best.

Sis people get cheated on all the time.

You want someone to die because of your hurt feelings?

Why don’t you just keep it moving? You don’t own he person. People have been cheating since the beginning of time, if they were all killed, you probably wouldn’t have been born.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
As a Muslim man who believes in the Quran and Sunnah WholeHeartedly , I believe we should adere to everything and believe in shariah.
Because we are not living in Muslim countries we cannot inact this and should live by the law of the land . That said i believe the
Adulters
Killers
Rapists
Peados
Ect. Should meet the sword
Killers,Rapists iyo peados gotta go :damedamn: No mercy

source.gif

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I have grown up and lived in a non Muslim country.first amendment here mentions the separation between church and state. if their wasn't a separation between those two than I would definefly see the crime of adultery with a more severe punishment here.

I personally dislike adultery but I wouldn't want the adulter killed. I have never been cheated on, in fact haven't been in a relationship. So I don't know how I would act in that situation . But in generally if the person did die than cool, but i think I wouldn't try to go to court and get them killed. I would just try to move on and just forget them.It happens here in the states a lot, so I have thought about this topic a lot. Just move on and try to find a better person, and make sure you get married to someone you could trust. We have shows like Maury and jerry springer and etc just focused on adultery.i was literally watching those shows on tv when I was like 7 years old. So this topic isn't foreign to me

Killing someone who commits adultry may sound very harsh to us, I have to admit. Even though it is mentioned in the shariah.... I think it has to do with the fact that we grew up in the West, where something as adultry isn’t seen as a disgusting act that should be punished severly @Knowles

You can choose to not go to court, move on and leave it to Allaah (country with shariah). That’s all up to you.

Shows like jerry springer and Maury are so intriguing. They try to entertain people way toooo much :noneck:

Last edited:

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Do u guys know how hard is to prove adultery? You need couple of witnesses who have seen the mans D#ick inside the woman. Unless they banging on the streets, this is near impossible. Adeer, there is a reason why its this way or else you'd be executing people every day. You could even catch them sleeping in bed and still cant execute em. Yet, we will see alkebab, isis and other terrorist groups killing people daily for "zina"

RICH

Sis people get cheated on all the time.

You want someone to die because of your hurt feelings?

Why don’t you just keep it moving? You don’t own he person. People have been cheating since the beginning of time, if they were all killed, you probably wouldn’t have been born.

Adultry is not “just cheating”. I get what you mean though. It’s not me wanting someone dead because of my hurt feelings. I’m was just stating facts. It’s all in the shariah, so I don’t get why you’re saying that.

RICH

Do u guys know how hard is to prove adultery? You need couple of witnesses who have seen the mans D#ick inside the woman. Unless they banging on the streets, this is near impossible. Adeer, there is a reason why its this way or else you'd be executing people every day. You could even catch them sleeping in bed and still cant execute em. Yet, we will see alkebab, isis and other terrorist groups killing people daily for "zina"

Exactly, it’s not taken lightly at all. Some are making it seem that the moment someone is being accused of cheating that they would be killed right away. It’s a very complex thing.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
i read that you need 4 witness, to accuse someone of doing zina or adultery. forgot which one.

i don't want to end up marrying a chick who has a history of adultery too. f*ck that. my old co worker mentioned how she was married for 10 years. cheated on her husband a majority of the time.he was a truck driver and when he was working she would just go have some fun. i asked her why didn't she end it early, she said" he provided me with bills and a home" whole time im looking at her like :faysalwtf:. fun fact her ex husband still doesnt' know she cheated, and is still trying to get with her.

right now she is with a new person, he doesn't know about her past.

Often the death penalty leads to situations in which a person is killed accidently.It is highly expensive, if done in a humane way, and it could lead to extreme injustice.Black men and women in America are killed today because of mistrials etc.Furthermore in countries with the death penalty the justice system is often corrupt and state murder increases exponentially.

Death penalty in principle makes sense however in practise leads to contradictions.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
after my co worker told me that, i literally made a thread on here to see how frequent adultery was in somali marriages. in fact just muslim marriages in general. because my co worker's past had me so shook.i was re evaluating the concept of marriage at that point. like if i could trust someone. cause in islam your suppose to hide your sins, so you can walk into a marriage, not knowing that the person you married, has a crazy past.

RICH

i read that you need 4 witness, to accuse someone of doing zina or adultery. forgot which one.

i don't want to end up marrying a chick who has a history of adultery too. f*ck that. my old co worker mentioned how she was married for 10 years. cheated on her husband a majority of the time.he was a truck driver and when he was working she would just go have some fun. i asked her why didn't she end it early, she said" he provided me with bills and a home" whole time im looking at her like :faysalwtf:. fun fact her ex husband still doesnt' know she cheated, and is still trying to get with her.

Who wants someone with a high body count or history of adultry anyways. On the other hand.. it could be someone who repented and turned their life around. If Allah forgives, then who are we to hold it against them. Anyways you never know who your calaf is.

I strongly believe in do good and good will come to you. Same as for when you do evil. Shit will hit the fence soon for your old co-worker.

#Puntlandfirst
VIP

The witness part yes, for execution, but how the hell can 4 people witness penetration at the same time? Extremely rare or impossible for it to happen. The deen is simple to follow unfortunately its being hijacked by death cults.

RICH

after my co worker told me that, i literally made a thread on here to see how frequent adultery was in somali marriages. in fact just muslim marriages in general. because my co worker's past had me so shook.i was re evaluating the concept of marriage at that point. like if i could trust someone. cause in islam your suppose to hide your sins, so you can walk into a marriage, not knowing that the person you married, has a crazy past.

Do your research (be critical), pray istighaarah, always follow your gut feeling and trust Allah. Eventually Allah and yourself know(s) what is best for you and He will never test you with something you couldn’t bare.

The premise itself is wrong.

Under modern criminal law the punishment must be proportional to the crime and the damage it has done. Outside moral hysteria there is no tangible damage by Zina when done with safe sex, and the punishment of death is very disproportionate

Furthermore there is no rational basis for the government to act and make such invasion into the personal life of its citizens.

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
The premise itself is wrong.

Under modern criminal law the punishment must be proportional to the crime and the damage it has done. Outside moral hysteria there is no tangible damage by Zina when done with safe sex, and the punishment of death is very disproportionate

Furthermore there is no rational basis for the government to act and make such invasion into the personal life of its citizens.
Adeer, just mentioned the conditions which makes it impossible to impose the death sentence. I could care less what folks do in their private life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending