Do you agree with the Death Penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
As a Muslim man who believes in the Quran and Sunnah WholeHeartedly , I believe we should adere to everything and believe in shariah.
Because we are not living in Muslim countries we cannot inact this and should live by the law of the land . That said i believe the
Adulters
Killers
Rapists
Peados
Ect. Should meet the sword

Muji

VIP
As a Muslim man who believes in the Quran and Sunnah WholeHeartedly , I believe we should adere to everything and believe in shariah.
Because we are not living in Muslim countries we cannot inact this and should live by the law of the land . That said i believe the
Adulters
Killers
Rapists
Peados

You really putting someone who rapes children on the same list as someone who has had consensual sex outside of marriage lol

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Paedophilia is incurable and no amount of therapy can fix that shit , throw those people in a fire

I also think yes for rapists too

For killers it depends on how the killing happened

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Rape and pedophilia should equal an automatic death sentence no questions asked. Murder and zina are more complex and should be handled according to the sharia.

Muji

VIP
More or less
@Knowles
Let the Formerly Married Adulters meet the sword and let the UnMarried Adulter be whipped:fittytousand:

Whipped? How very kinky.

If my husband cheated- I would just divorce him, wouldn’t be pressing for him to be chopped up because he decided to put his dick somewhere else. It’s really not that deep sxb unless you’re a bunny boiler who has to take revenge too far.

What about the apostates and homosexuals, what do you want done with them?

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Whipped? How very kinky.

If my husband cheated- I would just divorce him, wouldn’t be pressing for him to be chopped up because he decided to put his dick somewhere else. It’s really not that deep sxb unless you’re a bunny boiler who has to take revenge too far.

The thing about Apostates and Homosexuals is that the Quran doesn't specify their Hadd or Punishment so its upto the Scholars to answer that question.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Whipped? How very kinky.

Homos are mentally ill so we must give them counselling and support so they don't do zina.

Muji

VIP
The thing about Apostates and Homosexuals is that the Quran doesn't specify their Hadd or Punishment so its upto the Scholars to answer that question.

Really? That’s interesting? So you have to wait for the scholars to decide...but what if they disagree. If one sheikh says “leave them alone” and the other sheikh says “throw them off a building” which one will you listen?

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Really? That’s interesting? So you have to wait for the scholars to decide...but what if they disagree. If one sheikh says “leave them alone” and the other sheikh says “throw them off a building” which one will you listen?
Then that is known as Ijtihaad.
Personally I'd follow the older one or the more known one.
Baaye are you an apostate?

Muji

VIP
Then that is known as Ijtihaad.
Personally I'd follow the older one or the more known one.
Baaye are you an apostate?

Lol gets his morals from whichever sheikh is older or popular.
If what you are practicing is Islam, then we are not following the same religion.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
in Islam the debate is about should homos be thrown off the rooftop or should they be Stoned:mjlol:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
The fact that there are people who say that adultry is not that deep says a lot about how normal this act has become these days. Look how messed up this shit has become.

Death penalty... I’m not against it at all. Allaah knows what is best.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Adulters
Killers
Rapists
Peados
Sharia law is haram.

Moving on
Replace american with scumbags.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I live in Texas. I'm cool with the death pentalty. Especially for crimes like murder, rape,anything pedo related as well,terrorism and other serious ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending