Do you agree with my TOP 3 hottest woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abaayo they're mad because they're not included as sexy black men and will never be.
:pachah1:Somali girls are way more rated than Somali guys
i have a cousin married to hot Argentinian women

her family didn't know what somali was until they met him.
somalis or cushites in general are largely unknown in south america, those latinos need to exposed to us,

many of them are converting nowadays

and when they find out the rich islamic warrior history somali men have FROM ADAL TO AJURAN TO THE MANY SULTANATES THAT CAME AFTER, THEY WILL RUN TO US TO SECURE THEIR PLACE IN ISLAM :diddyass: i'm talking about 4 latino wives for every farax,
ugly somali girls will be virgins for life

African women are beautiful and most have body to die for.
They come in all shades. Deep dark, redbone(light skin usually biracial ) yelllow tone, caramel, latte, hazelnut, and mocha.
i would only marry the redbones
the other ones are for smashing sessions. sex slaves

i have a cousin married to hot Argentinian women

her family didn't know what somali was until they met him.
somalis or cushites in general are largely unknown in south america, those latinos need to exposed to us,

many of them are converting nowadays

and when they find out the rich islamic warrior history somali men have FROM ADAL TO AJURAN TO THE MANY SULTANATES THAT CAME AFTER, THEY WILL RUN TO US TO SECURE THEIR PLACE IN ISLAM :diddyass: i'm talking about 4 latino wives for every farax,
ugly somali girls will be virgins for life

she got ass mmmmm

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
AA are the least desired even their own men dont want to marry them.replace AA with exotic Italian or Estonian girls

VixR

Veritas
I love my xalimos(for marriage reasons) but lets be honest they wouldn't sniff my top 5 list.

1- Puerto Rican/ Spanish/ Dominican ---i simply cannot forget some of the baddies i seen back in my 2015 trip.

2. Moroccan/Algerian woman-- If anyone lives in Canada a single trip to Montreal will justify my ranking for them. Take every single positive thing you can say about an xalimo and amplify it...Bigger curls and softer hair, bigger breast, and toner bodies!

3 African American---okay this one is a hit or miss but when its hit..its like a nuclear bomb. Ive been to Atlanta a few times and these woman easily top the hottest woman among black woman.
Why on earth?

Makes zero sense. Stick with your top 5.

I love my xalimos(for marriage reasons) but lets be honest they wouldn't sniff my top 5 list.

1- Puerto Rican/ Spanish/ Dominican ---i simply cannot forget some of the baddies i seen back in my 2015 trip.

2. Moroccan/Algerian woman-- If anyone lives in Canada a single trip to Montreal will justify my ranking for them. Take every single positive thing you can say about an xalimo and amplify it...Bigger curls and softer hair, bigger breast, and toner bodies!

3 African American---okay this one is a hit or miss but when its hit..its like a nuclear bomb. Ive been to Atlanta a few times and these woman easily top the hottest woman among black woman.
Puerto Ricans yesss!!! I'm rican so just have to say GOOD CHOICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending