Do you agree with my TOP 3 hottest woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my xalimos(for marriage reasons) but lets be honest they wouldn't sniff my top 5 list.

1- Puerto Rican/ Spanish/ Dominican ---i simply cannot forget some of the baddies i seen back in my 2015 trip.

2. Moroccan/Algerian woman-- If anyone lives in Canada a single trip to Montreal will justify my ranking for them. Take every single positive thing you can say about an xalimo and amplify it...Bigger curls and softer hair, bigger breast, and toner bodies!

3 African American---okay this one is a hit or miss but when its hit..its like a nuclear bomb. Ive been to Atlanta a few times and these woman easily top the hottest woman among black woman.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I love my xalimos(for marriage reasons) but lets be honest they wouldn't sniff my top 5 list.

1- Puerto Rican/ Spanish/ Dominican ---i simply cannot forget some of the baddies i seen back in my 2015 trip.

2. Moroccan/Algerian woman-- If anyone lives in Canada a single trip to Montreal will justify my ranking for them. Take every single positive thing you can say about an xalimo and amplify it...Bigger curls and softer hair, bigger breast, and toner bodies!

3 African American---okay this one is a hit or miss but when its hit..its like a nuclear bomb. Ive been to Atlanta a few times and these woman easily top the hottest woman among black woman.

African American? What are you smoking? :williamswtf:

Yeah, she fine alright. :reallymaury:

latest

Good list but when it comes to AA’s I usually find the creole mixed AA’s more attractive

When it comes to the top of the cream african american woman are absolutely stunning its unimaginable. But the divergence in looks down does drop off quickly...but the bernice bergos of the world are hard to top .

When it comes to the top of the cream african american woman are absolutely stunning its unimaginable. But the divergence in looks down does drop off quickly...but the bernice bergos of the world are hard to top .
There was even this rumor of Bernice being Somali when she was in that one jcole music video :pachah1:

There was even this rumor of Bernice being Somali when she was in that one jcole music video :pachah1:

What somali girl have you ever seen that looks like this? Somali girls avoid wearing bikinis or anything that shows off the love handles for a reason .

Attachments

• Bernice-Burgos-3.jpg
    Bernice-Burgos-3.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 207
You openly say you find madow women attractive, but if I said the same thing about their men some people would call me a and every other name in the book.
:kodaksmiley:

Somali men are probably the last on every woman from the lists you just listed.

If they go for black men, you don't fit their category. Somali men have feminine features, very skinny bodies, and small dicks. Do you really think anyone finds that attractive? :icon lol:

And on the materialistic side, no Somali boy out here rich. You all live with your hooyos.

You need a reality check OP. By the end of the day, you'll get an arranged marriage by your busted cousin anyways.
:mybusiness:
Well its the same with white women and all other women, if you hit the gym you will look good

All the somali girls who go to gym look stunning

You openly say you find madow women attractive, but if I said the same thing about their men some people would call me a and every other name in the book.
:kodaksmiley:

Clearly you are very triggered and no i wouldn't care what you like or what you find attractive. You need to stop letting what otter strangers find attractive bother you.

Somali men are probably the last on every woman from the lists you just listed.

If they go for black men, you don't fit their category. Somali men have feminine features, very skinny bodies, and small dicks. Do you really think anyone finds that attractive? :icon lol:

And on the materialistic side, no Somali boy out here rich. You all live with your hooyos.

You need a reality check OP. By the end of the day, you'll get an arranged marriage by your busted cousin anyways.

Talk about being triggered as hell to the point where you need to go on this triggered filled rant only because what i said about most somali woman having either small breast or no shaped ass really got to you! There a reason why you will never find a somali woman near a beach. Why do you have to this turn this thread and make it all about your insecurities?

Clearly you are very triggered and no i wouldn't care what you like or what you find attractive. You need to stop letting what otter strangers find attractive bother you.
Just pointing out the double standard, my guy, no need to get catty. But have fun with your Madow women though. I’m sure us Somali girls will hopefully move on with our lives knowing that we’ll never be able to have a place in your heart.
:drakekidding:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Can I ask somali boys something so when somali girls wear hijab/jilbab and covered they were ugly before so now they dress less modest and get called the prettiest girls in the world.
Yet when they were modest you call somali girls ugly when they undress and are finally displaying their beauty you call them beautiful but now they're s and s.
And you wonder why xalimos talk shit about faraxs.:bell:

Talk about being triggered as hell to the point where you need to go on this triggered filled rant only because what i said about most somali woman having either small breast or no shaped ass really got to you! There a reason why you will never find a somali woman near a beach. Why do you have to this turn this thread and make it all about your insecurities?
The only one who's offended here is you because I listed all the ugly traits Somali men on average have. I'm pretty sure I listed you to the T considering you're so offended of what I said.
:lolbron::mybusiness:
The reason why you won't find a Somali woman near a beach is because majority are Muslim and modest. There's a reason why you don't see Somali guys at a bar.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Idk what this top groups thing is made by randoms when you've never been across the world.

Not if you have feminine faces/features like Somali men.
Just pointing out the double standard, my guy, no need to get catty. But have fun with your Madow women though. I’m sure us Somali girls will hopefully move on with our lives knowing that we’ll never be able to have a place in your heart.
:drakekidding:

Look at you completely shook and emotional! The somali genes suck both ways for us men and woman ill admit but only one of us is crying about it. I bet you are the somali girl type that sits in shisha spots and rarely gets approached. No pretty girls spends her time on forums. I feel for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending