Do you agree with my TOP 3 hottest woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Somali men are probably the last on every woman from the lists you just listed.

If they go for black men, you don't fit their category. Somali men have feminine features, very skinny bodies, and small dicks. Do you really think anyone finds that attractive? :icon lol:

And on the materialistic side, no Somali boy out here rich. You all live with your hooyos.

You need a reality check OP. By the end of the day, you'll get an arranged marriage by your busted cousin anyways.
:mybusiness:
none of what you said is based in any facts since most of those named women probably have never heard, seen or spoke to a somali guy (and if they have seen or heard its barkhad ali or about somali pirates), and what you said could also be said the same for somali women.

Can I ask somali boys something so when somali girls wear hijab/jilbab and covered they were ugly before so now they dress less modest and get called the prettiest girls in the world.
Yet when they were modest you call somali girls ugly when they undress and are finally displaying their beauty you call them beautiful but now they're s and s.
And you wonder why xalimos talk shit about faraxs.:bell:
Abaayo they're mad because they're not included as sexy black men and will never be.
:pachah1:Somali girls are way more rated than Somali guys

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
African women are beautiful and most have body to die for.
They come in all shades. Deep dark, redbone(light skin usually biracial ) yelllow tone, caramel, latte, hazelnut, and mocha.

Talk about being triggered as hell to the point where you need to go on this triggered filled rant only because what i said about most somali woman having either small breast or no shaped ass really got to you! There a reason why you will never find a somali woman near a beach. Why do you have to this turn this thread and make it all about your insecurities?
Beach? You do know we are muslim and why would any respectable somali girl look naked in a bikini?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somali men are probably the last on every woman from the lists you just listed.

If they go for black men, you don't fit their category. Somali men have feminine features, very skinny bodies, and small dicks. Do you really think anyone finds that attractive? :icon lol:

And on the materialistic side, no Somali boy out here rich. You all live with your hooyos.

You need a reality check OP. By the end of the day, you'll get an arranged marriage by your busted cousin anyways.
:mybusiness:

This thread is going to qashin anyway but you can't be spreading fake news like that. Nobody insulted Somali women here but damn you're becoming like Knowles, chill the f*ck out.
:gucciwhat:

1. Somali men don't have feminine features, I don't know where this is coming from? If they have feminine features then that means they have more estrogen and if they have more estrogen then they cannot have bidaar or gain beard/mustache. Biologically doesn't make sense.

2. Somali men are sub-saharan African and according to condom factory that makes for Somalia is way above average so you cannot confuse us with east Asians. We are known to have it packing down there.

3. Somalis don't marry their cousins and arrange marriage is usually a minority among the Somali community. We're not Pakis.

4. Even if we have many Somalis who are skinny and fat, you'll find plenty of normal and muscular Somali men. Don't see the problem here? Most Somali women are obese so what is your point?

5. Looks and rates? I will let this be the judge: https://razzonline.com/african-countries-with-the-most-handsome-men/

Last edited:
Abaayo they're mad because they're not included as sexy black men and will never be.

its because we both know the average somali girl is either too flabby or fat to actually look sexy in a bikini...is it any wonder why they hide behind the baaati! You cant lie to us somali men...we know our woman and their pjhysical faults. lool

Look at you completely shook and emotional! The somali genes suck both ways for us men and woman ill admit but only one of us is crying about it. I bet you are the somali girl type that sits in shisha spots and rarely gets approached. No pretty girls spends her time on forums. I feel for you!
Lool and no handsome Abdi spends his time listing the women he wants (yet will never get) but then again you probably look like Barkhad Abdi.
:chrisfreshhah:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Wallahi can you see the difference on the amount of boys who do this useless rating thing compared to girls on this site clearly some inferiority complex.:ftw9nwa:

Look at you completely shook and emotional! The somali genes suck both ways for us men and woman ill admit but only one of us is crying about it. I bet you are the somali girl type that sits in shisha spots and rarely gets approached. No pretty girls spends her time on forums. I feel for you!
See how you have to resort to personal attacks against me and other Somali women when you don’t even know us? I just told you to enjoy your life with your beloved madow women. I thought that’s what you wanted. Why you getting so butthurt and triggered?
:drakelaugh:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
its because we both know the average somali girl is either too flabby or fat to actually look sexy in a bikini...is it any wonder why they hide behind the baaati! You cant lie to us somali men...we know our woman and their pjhysical faults. lool
You and your horny ass won't get to see naked somali girls in bikinis at the beach get over it walaal.
U really asking why muslim girls aren't in bikinis for you qasaaro
Do you want your sister to do that aswell

The average Somali boy is too skinny to look nice without a shirt. What's your point? :icon lol:

See how you have to resort to personal attacks against me and other Somali women when you don’t even know us? I just told you to enjoy your life with your beloved madow women. I thought that’s what you wanted. Why you getting so butthurt and triggered?
:drakelaugh:

Very triggered

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
This thread is going to qashin anyway but you can't be spreading fake news like that. Nobody insulted Somali women here but damn you're becoming like Knowles, chill the f*ck out.
:gucciwhat:

1. Somali men don't have feminine features, I don't know where this is coming from? If they have feminine features then that means they have more estrogen and if they have more estrogen then they cannot have bidaar or gain beard/mustache. Biologically doesn't make sense.

2. Somali men are sub-saharan African and according to condom factory that makes for Somalia is way above average so you cannot confuse us with east Asians.

3. Somalis don't marry their cousins and arrange marriage is usually a minority among the Somali community. We're not Pakis.

4. Even if we have many Somalis who are skinny and fat, you'll find normal and muscular men. Don't see the problem here. Most Somali women are obese so what is your point?
they dont understand that if somali guys are not rated then somali girls are not women in general are more attractive then the men thats how we were made, just remember these are the same women who celebrated that sabrina chick getting married to a near 50 yr old man

they dont understand that if somali guys are not rated then somali girls are not women in general are more attractive then the men thats how we were made, just remember these are the same women who celebrated that sabrina chick getting married to a near 50 yr old man

Thats where the anger stems is the fact that somali girls didnt even make my personal top 3 list at all...they literary had to invade this chick with a list of their insecurity . Its funny to witness.

same old same old stupid gender wars, nothing good comes out except run the whole race under the bus.
these threads should be far away from the public and locked at some isolated corner.

glad diasporas cant write in Somali,so the public back home wont see how much detached they from reality.

Can I ask somali boys something so when somali girls wear hijab/jilbab and covered they were ugly before so now they dress less modest and get called the prettiest girls in the world.
Yet when they were modest you call somali girls ugly when they undress and are finally displaying their beauty you call them beautiful but now they're s and s.
And you wonder why xalimos talk shit about faraxs.:bell:

A question that I'd love to know the answer to too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts