Do you agree with habayar ?

Ladies.
If the man asks you to split the check. Hes knows not gonna get laid that night, he read your whole vibe. If he stands up pays his portion of the meal and leaves without informing you, you fucked up. Idk what you did, but you fucked up. If he stays put, cracks some jokes, orders yall desert and pays for the whole the date. He tryna get laid that night and he thinks he has a chance:umad::sass2:

Niggas don't stand a chance of getting laid with most xalimos unless they're married. Regardless of if he agrees to pay or not I'm taking a cab home alone.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Niggas don't stand a chance of getting laid with most xalimos unless they're married. Regardless of if he agrees to pay or not I'm taking a cab home alone.
Xalimos are freaks whether you wanna admit It or not. Somali girls are fun to be around when they're real comfortable with you. That's the best part.:whoa::diddyass:

Ladies.
If the man asks you to split the check. Hes knows he not gonna get laid tonight, he read your whole vibe. If he stands up pays his portion of the meal and leaves without informing you, you fucked up. Idk what you did, but you fucked up. If he stays put, cracks some jokes, orders yall desert and pays for the whole the date. He tryna get laid that night and he thinks he has a chance:umad::sass2:

saqajaan !

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Broke men shouldnt be dating in the first place.
He should be able to pay for both and still have plenty of money left in the account.

If she wants to pay out of her kindness, that's cool I guess.
Personally, it just wouldnt sit right with me.

By broke, I mean you got less than 500$ in your account.

However, broke niggas should not feel sad about being broke. This is the time to be creative with activities. There are plenty of places to go for free or for the low low, like museums and cultural events. It's mad fun and you dont break the bank. After that, you can grab some pizza.

Broke men shouldnt be dating in the first place.
He should be able to pay for both and still have plenty of money left in the account.

If she wants to pay out of her kindness, that's cool I guess.
Personally, it just wouldnt sit right with me.

By broke, I mean you got less than 500$ in your account.

However, broke niggas should not feel sad about being broke. This is the time to be creative with activities. There are plenty of places to go for free or for the low low, like museums and cultural events. It's mad fun and you dont break the bank. After that, you can grab some pizza.
How old are you? B/c this sounds like stuff a teenager or early 20's guy would do.

So you want a girl to bother getting dressed up and leave her house for qaxwo? Wallahi just take her to Hamdi or Sahan.
I have ceel for these men, laakin I believe, collectively as women, this is our L. There is no way a woman should ever accept such behaviour. It has become the norm that now women like me are seen as bahal.

If women started demanding more, this male audacity would stop.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Being known as a generous guy benefits you sharaaf bay ku tahay cause everyone know they can rely and depend on you friend and family alike

It's the same if you get married let your wife spend her earnings as she please and you handle the bills

If he values you he would he would spend money on you otherwise you're dealing with your female competitor probably worse cause he can make you pregnant lol respwct yourself leave that loser alone. Aqas!

If he values you he would he would spend money on you otherwise you're dealing with your female competitor probably worse cause he can make you pregnant lol respwct yourself leave that loser alone. Aqas!
I have heard of girls who dated guys who only bought them potato wedges.

We have to teach young girls to know their worth. It starts at home.

Abayo macaan war aan ku siiyo. Independence is for you. For the children you will bring to this earth iA. He doesn't need to be pocket watching. Alot of this feminist stuff is benefitting the men because they expect 50/50 when that doesn't even exist. Keep what is yours, and take what is his (which is also yours). Don't have naxariis, men don't, nor will they care.
Everything is intent walaal, of your intention is to be a horder, and not contribute when you can sends bad signal to your husband. Your not obliged thats true, but of you dont share or help freely then what good is it to be married to one like that. But ofcourse the man should be the bread winner, the one that should pay for your food and anything with it when you are on a date. But when you have money and you just hord and dont pay for anything dee waxaas waa gaajonimo😅

Trending