Do you agree with habayar ?

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
It can't just be for coffee. I'd expect the guy to plan something else like a trip to Kew Gardens, museum or theatre alongside it. Coffee alone tells me he's either broke or stingy.

I don't think that's unreasonable, but the idea behind coffee is the focus on conversation and getting to know someone in-person. Coffee is the excuse.

What do you even do on a coffeee date? Compare Starbucks orders?

Converse and get to know someone w/o distractions!

That's your fault then for not vetting her earlier. By the time you meet in person, you should already have an idea of who you are dealing with.

Why can't you leave if you don't feel comfortable? No one is forcing you to stay.

Coffee is for meetings. Colleagues. Mentors. Business-related ventures.

Because that's bad manners. Just because you don't like someone or have decided within the first five minutes I don't ever want to see this person again for whatever superficial reason, does not allow me to get up and leave. I am obligated to see it through with them because they took time out of their day to show up. To do anything else is in my honest opinion discourteous.

You cannot vet someone without ever having seen them in person. I can't speak for other people, but I come across way different IRL than over text and social media.

Because that's bad manners. Just because you don't like someone or have decided within the first five minutes I don't ever want to see this person again for whatever superficial reason, does not allow me to get up and leave. I am obligated to see it through with them because they took time out of their day to show up. To do anything else is in my honest opinion discourteous.

You cannot vet someone without ever having seen them in person. I can't speak for other people, but I come across way different IRL than over text and social media.

Ok.

Alluring

Sayonara
I don't think that's unreasonable, but the idea behind coffee is the focus on conversation and getting to know someone in-person. Coffee is the excuse.

Converse and get to know someone w/o distractions!

You come off too attractive to like coffee dates :jcoleno:. I'm gonna need a new SSpot intellectual bae

Thats so misogynistic laaa. The wedding, the babies, 9 months pain, pain of virginity, expected to clean the house, and so much more? Uh nooo hes paying what kinda logic is this? I told my ayeeyo and she laughed at that shit. MEN PAY.
One thing I respect about old Somali adeers. They can be ain't shit, but will be damned if you pay for half, or even for the whole thing. I don't know what happened to this generation. They wanna be taken out and treated like women. Allah help us.

Gambar

VIP
Abaayo macaan, men have convinced women that they are the prize. That is not true. The average woman has her pick of suitors. The average man doesn't. Men need us. Studies have shown that they live longer with a woman in their lives. They get promoted, make more money and are healthier. Our mere presence in their lives is what we bring to the table, in case they haven't noticed by now (which they already know this, they are playing dumb.) Ladies, don't be afraid to ask for what you want. Leave at the first sign of disrespect.

These SSPOT men hate me because I am putting y'all on game and I am their worst nightmare, but I really don't give a damn.
Whoever is offended it’s because they bring nothing to the table. Some sspot fellas seem like all they bring to the table is dhiig kar. I’m looking at you @Jetlife :reallymaury:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I've had girls pay on dates :ohno:I'm guilty of that. But that's how she knows I dont like her. I only pay for those dates I see myself pursuing :nahgirl::manny:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I remember one time on a date my first date ever btw the bill came and the guy looked at me kulaha let’s split it. You already know I told him I was going to the toilet and left. Some Somali guys have no shame. Never spoke to him ever again after that.

Alluring

Sayonara
I remember one time on a date my first date ever btw the bill came and the guy looked at me kulaha let’s split it. You already know I told him I was going to the toilet and left. Some Somali guys have no shame. Never spoke to him ever again after that.

Is it bad that I sometimes use to split dates with my ex.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
You come off too attractive to like coffee dates :jcoleno:. I'm gonna need a new SSpot intellectual bae

:wow1:

I don't even like coffee. I always order the most not coffee coffee along side water + whatever. It's just the complete norm here for anyone under 40 I'd say, if not even higher. Probably because more and more people meet through social media or dating apps. Just need to know what you're dealing with.

Some girls would ask us out and still expect us to pull up paying and shit. Yes girls do ask guys out nowadays. It's a called a, "wyd" text:hillarybiz::ehh:
Low vibrational niggas. If that's the case, I can't save them, cuz they don't wanna be saved. But don't think you'll be getting gabar fiican because they don't play that and know their worth, alhamdulilah.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Is it bad that I sometimes use to split dates with my ex.
Me personally I haven’t cos everytime I would do the fake reaching for my purse he would stop me from doing it. Not that I was going to pay but kiisto been been inaad niyaada uu dhiistiid waye.

Trending