Do you accept the theory of evolution?

Do you accept the theory of evolution?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

McD30

Bored to death
Animals and plants evolved over millions of years from simple organisms into more complex organisms.

Yes or no.

As depressing as it is I won't lie it makes absolute sense. Do you believe the theory that we all originated from Africa but left at different time periods which lead to the human species evolving different features?

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
I might accept certain things evolving because of adaptation. Like skin becoming tough due to harsh climates. But to tell me simpleton like bacteria evolved into complex human is something my mind cannot accept. Studying cancer fascinates me. How one tiny mini almost non significant particle/pathway going wrong can have disasterous consequences on the body. So I imagine the scale of things going wrong if left at the hands of entroy/random rearrangements >,,<

I'm curious to know (for those who are atheist) did you accept evolution first or left the religion first?

My initial reaction to this was ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? Wallahi some times when I'm on SSpot I question myself if I'm amongst Somalis at all. But I will answer your question anyway. No because it contradicts the Quran and the fact that Allah created Adam from clay, in the physical form of a human being. Even most atheist dismiss this notion of mankind evolving from bacteria. This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard quite honestly.

McD30

Bored to death
The results are not encouraging. :uCkf6mf::O27GWRK:

My initial reaction to this was ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? Wallahi some times when I'm on SSpot I question myself if I'm amongst Somalis at all. But I will answer your question anyway. No because it contradicts the Quran and the fact that Allah created Adam from clay, in the physical form of a human being. Even most atheist dismiss this notion of mankind evolving from bacteria. This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard quite honestly.

Where do you get this from?

I might accept certain things evolving because of adaptation. Like skin becoming tough due to harsh climates. But to tell me simpleton like bacteria evolved into complex human is something my mind cannot accept. Studying cancer fascinates me. How one tiny mini almost non significant particle/pathway going wrong can have disasterous consequences on the body. So I imagine the scale of things going wrong if left at the hands of entroy/random rearrangements >,,<

I'm curious to know (for those who are atheist) did you accept evolution first or left the religion first?

So is it too complex for you and you can't understand or do you reject the theory after understanding it?

Simple, since evolution is without proof, it would require a lot of faith by an atheist to believe a bacteria evolved to form an intelligent human being.

Apollo

VIP
Yes, absolutely I do.

The people who are denying evolution on here probably never read a college level biology/evolution book in their lives so their opinion is really just based on ignorance.

Simple, since evolution is without proof, it would require a lot of faith by an atheist to believe a bacteria evolved to form an intelligent human being.

There is proof. You are just not willing to accept it.

Anyhow, the evidence for the later stages of evolution (transformation from shrew-like to primates to humans) is much stronger and pretty much set in stone than the early stages.

Ignorance is when you allow yourself to believe in ideas written in a biology book without any real proof and base your entire existence on it.

Apollo

VIP
Ignorance is when you allow yourself to believe in ideas written in a biology book without any real proof and base your entire existence on it.

You think scientists with PhD's publishing peer-reviewed studies are just making random shit up?

Seriously this kind of thinking is why the Islamic world is so damn backwards and will always be centuries behind the West.

You think scientists with PhD's publishing peer-reviewed studies are just making random shit up?

Seriously this kind of thinking is why the Islamic world is so damn backwards and will always be centuries behind the West.

Your historical amnesia has an interesting timing. On the contrary, Islam has always been ahead of the west. Islam's contribution to the world in math, science, astronomy, philosophy, health care etc. dates back centuries before the apple fell on Newton's head.

McD30

Bored to death
It's not based on faith. It's based on biochemical evidence. The evolution happened gradually over 3 billion years. Every living organism can be mapped on say a tree based on its biochemical make up which allows us to trace our origins. Humans and chimps share 98.8% of their DNA. Of course there's no evidence for exactly how it all started but it is being worked on and the puzzle is being solved one step at a time.

But why don't you put your comments to your faith which requires absolutely no evidence just dogmatic beliefs?

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Yes I am. Why do you ask that?

I didn't know your faith and it's better to know your religion views before addressing you.

What are your believes and how Prophet Adam AS was created? Do you believe that Allah swt created Adam AS from clay and mud?

i understand adaptations over time but going from something such as lucy to modern day humans seems impossible to me

i mean look at her:
Australopithecus_afarensis.JPG

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Darwin use to go into a dark room & meditate, that thought of everything suddenly appearing out of nothing was I believe, from ibliss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending