Do yall eat mcdonalds

yeah but that shits overprized even more then the mc and burgerking joints

It's all good, I'd go there on some tourist vibe

tenor.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I prefer eating asian and Thai food I was at one McDonald's one time I saw they had a bacon burger I was so confused I was thinking why they have a bacon burger in Dubai than I remembered the whole menu is Halal So I tried it out

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
I like Mc Donalds for its icecream. Its so macaan wlh :lawd:

but the icecream machine is 9/10 of the time broken:kendrickcry::mjcry:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I like Mc Donalds for its icecream. Its so macaan wlh :lawd:

but the icecream machine is 9/10 of the time broken:kendrickcry::mjcry:
I know a guy who worked there the thing is it take 4 hours to clean it and they don't have time clean it when theres bunch customers waiting for food so its easier say its broken

Dalmoor

Hiatusβœ… 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Fucking overpriced

Why pay Β£5 for shitty tiny overpriced meal when I could get something better and cheaper from off-brand Ahmed instead?
If you think McDonald's is overpriced, you'll probably have a heart attack if you see Five Guys

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Not halal here for the most part. I miss Kuwait. Where all the menu is almost halal everywhere.

:wow:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Actually i've been meaning to try Uber eats and just eat. What's the best meal deal in London?

I absolutely love the McDonald's ice cream and milkshake.

Nothing over Β£6. Ngl the budget is kinda tight right now.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
For a 3 hour coach trip from Birmingham back to London, I ate 6 Filet O Fish Meals and a Veggie Burger Meal

Now, the reason being that, it was half-price, during the Eat in To help out. No other reason really. Never liked it like that.

If they do it again, the Eat in To Help Out, call me a American, cause I shall be living there.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Actually i've been meaning to try Uber eats and just eat. What's the best meal deal in London?

I absolutely love the McDonald's ice cream and milkshake.

Nothing over Β£6. Ngl the budget is kinda tight right now.
Uber Eats = Min Β£10. The delivery itself is between Β£1.20 to Β£4.50.
Food is more expensive on Uber Eats, and unless you live in the city center, near restaurants, the costs for delivery are actually very high.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Kkkkkk. This reminds me that its a big tradition for Somalis to go to the haram Chinese buffet for Eid. Two skinny semi wadads (one was a Saturday Qur'an teacher) got their photos taken and then banned from this one restaurant for overeating in the mid 2000s. I couldn't go until I was 16 with friends. Little Somali kindergarden hijabis eating haram Chinese food in peace and you're giving this adult woman the stink eye. #LeaveHalimoAlone

I no longer like Indhayar restaurants because of this cudur. Thanks a lot Indhayar

Trending