Do yall eat mcdonalds

As an ubereats driver I’ve noticed it’s only xalimos that order non halal food. Other day I delivered some weird Chinese food to a xalimo, she looked embarrassed. I gave her a disgusted look and walked off, I don’t think she will use ubereats again.

As an ubereats driver I’ve noticed it’s only xalimos that order non halal food. Other day I delivered some weird Chinese food to a xalimo, she looked embarrassed. I gave her a disgusted look and walked off, I don’t think she will use ubereats again.
She's creating a job opportunity for you.. You should treat your customers better instead of being judgemental waryaa :ufdup:

Wdym by haram? Pork or also non halal slaughtered beef like McDonald?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I use to buy the filleto fish sometimes after work, but that was like 2 years ago.
I stick to home food, rarely waste my money on restaurants and fast food

Not voluntarily since I was a child. Overly greasy food don’t seem to sit well with my stomach anymore. I still love their french fries but that’s pretty much about it

I use to buy the filleto fish sometimes after work, but that was like 2 years ago.
I stick to home food, rarely waste my money on restaurants and fast food
Didnt know yall Somalis over there dont eat bigmac bcoz of haram
Never knew this was a Thing
All somalis old like 60 sheiks or fobs eat there

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Only ate Mcdonalds during the Eat in To Help Out Scheme, never do i eat there with my own will at full price

50% off McDonalds doesn't taste as nice as 100% priced McDonalds.

Trending

Latest posts