Do yall eat mcdonalds

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
unless im in a muslim country or a halal resturant i don't eat fast food besides i know how to make most of the items i would've eaten at such places.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Fucking overpriced

Why pay Β£5 for shitty tiny overpriced meal when I could get something better and cheaper from off-brand Ahmed instead?

As an ubereats driver I’ve noticed it’s only xalimos that order non halal food. Other day I delivered some weird Chinese food to a xalimo, she looked embarrassed. I gave her a disgusted look and walked off, I don’t think she will use ubereats again.

Kkkkkk. This reminds me that its a big tradition for Somalis to go to the haram Chinese buffet for Eid. Two skinny semi wadads (one was a Saturday Qur'an teacher) got their photos taken and then banned from this one restaurant for overeating in the mid 2000s. I couldn't go until I was 16 with friends. Little Somali kindergarden hijabis eating haram Chinese food in peace and you're giving this adult woman the stink eye. #LeaveHalimoAlone

Kkkkkk. This reminds me that its a big tradition for Somalis to go to the haram Chinese buffet for Eid. Two skinny semi wadads (one was a Saturday Qur'an teacher) got their photos taken and then banned from this one restaurant for overeating in the mid 2000s. I couldn't go until I was 16 with friends. Little Somali kindergarden hijabis eating haram Chinese food in peace and you're giving this adult woman the stink eye. #LeaveHalimoAlone
Do you mean pork by haram or not halal slaughtered beef

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
Bruv thats some uk shit
In other Europe country nobody literally no somali gives a shit about halal slaughtered
Sxb that you don't eat halal is your problem. In Europe most people only eat halal meat. There are big slaughterhouses in Germany that supply alot of neighboring countries. Sometimes halal meat is even cheaper than haram meat. Go on Google maps to any major city with a Muslim population and type in halal butcher. You'll find dozens. Only kids who wanna fit in with their ajnabi friends eat haram fast food.

P.S. I heard an American farax say "it's OK as long as you say bismillah"πŸ’€

Bruv thats some uk shit
In other Europe country nobody literally no somali gives a shit about halal slaughtered

Kkkkk not true at all. It's even more strict in Holland or Sweden and the other countries. You will be ostracized by other Somalis if you are caught eating a Big Mac. You must eat haram food in discreet in these places. One guy I was with changed his plan to order a fish burger combo after I ordered a haram meal. He let out a sigh of relief and got something similar. It's a big deal in Europe.

Kkkkk not true at all. It's even more strict in Holland or Sweden and the other countries. You will be ostracized by other Somalis if you are caught eating a Big Mac. You must eat haram food in discreet in these places. One guy I was with changed his plan to order a fish burger combo after I ordered a haram meal. He let out a sigh of relief and got something similar. It's a big deal in Europe.
Nah every somali eats McDonalds or buys his Beef in a supermarket

Trending