Do we need a feminist movement in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
please discuss the reasons for and against
no because our deen gave women all the rights they need and feminissm is actually created for dajjal it says in hadiths that in the end times women will be dajalls biggest followers... feminists support pretty much everything that goes against the islamic tradition and its because of feminism a lot of signs the prophet told us have come tru heres a few ex... women dressing like men and vice versa (70 years ago men and women dressed completely different from each other).... women working....women imitating men and vice versa(trans s).... women singers being treated like gods(Beyonce. Rihanna) women being naked yet fully clothed(meaning the clothes are so tight we can see the bodys form also see through clothing that has become popular) heres amber for example
spl1142720_006.jpg

see through tights..
1012815_amber-rouz_po-s.jpg

screen-shot-2016-10-14-at-8.48.28-pm.jpg

so tight theres nothing left to the imagination
Amber_Body_Crazy.jpg

Amber-rose.jpg

Amber-Rose-in-Pink-Spandex-Body-Suit--08-662x883.jpg

heres a muslim girl talking about how islam gave rights to women way before the whiteboy and his mercanary the white women that is rich and sub urban aka feminist...

heres a jewish man who got killed for exposing jewish bankers saying how jewish zionist bankers started feminism with his mercenary the female jew who writes most of the feminists rhetoric a lot of the most famous feminists are sub urban female jews and don't care about black women or native womens problems its pretty much a white womens club thats why they give you intersectional feminism TAHA.... when I first met my girl she was a feminist and wasn't even muslim I have made her seen the truth may Allah do the same for you thats if ur still muslim u give me atheist vibes... even if ur atheist ur still Mali and not white as much as you love the white boy ur just another "Somali moslem"

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
no because our deen gave women all the rights they need and feminissm is actually created for dajjal it says in hadiths that in the end times women will be dajalls biggest followers... feminists support pretty much everything that goes against the islamic tradition and its because of feminism a lot of signs the prophet told us have come tru heres a few ex... women dressing like men and vice versa (70 years ago men and women dressed completely different from each other).... women working....women imitating men and vice versa(trans s).... women singers being treated like gods(Beyonce. Rihanna) women being naked yet fully clothed(meaning the clothes are so tight we can see the bodys form also see through clothing that has become popular) heres amber for example
spl1142720_006.jpg

see through tights..
View attachment 39307

View attachment 39308
View attachment 39309

heres a muslim girl talking about how islam gave rights to women way before the whiteboy and his mercanary the white women that is rich and sub urban aka feminist...

heres a jewish man who got killed for exposing jewish bankers saying how jewish zionist bankers started feminism with his mercenary the female jew who writes most of the feminists rhetoric a lot of the most famous feminists are sub urban female jews and don't care about black women or native womens problems its pretty much a white womens club thats why they give you intersectional feminism TAHA.... when I first met my girl she was a feminist and wasn't even muslim I have made her seen the truth may Allah do the same for you thats if ur still muslim u give me atheist vibes... even if ur atheist ur still Mali and not white as much as you love the white boy ur just another "Somali moslem"

Amber rose be looking like a fucking snack!!!. I don't really give shit about u said I just really like the pic

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Amber rose be looking like a fucking snack!!!. I don't really give shit about u said I just really like the pic

this is what feminism does LOOOL

somali atheist feminist talking shit about hijab
https://www.standard.co.uk/comment/...ool-heads-are-right-to-ban-them-a3747396.html

revert sister who was a southern baptist saying the truth about hijab....

my girl is a revert also she Jamaican... outhere in Toronto alot of Jamaicans are reverting to islam:westbrookswag: while we have somalis like @Knowles becoming atheists :susp: my girl was just like some of you feminist
dhocils on athiestspot... my Allah guide the misguided on the straight path

this is what feminism does LOOOL

somali atheist feminist talking shit about hijab
https://www.standard.co.uk/comment/...ool-heads-are-right-to-ban-them-a3747396.html

revert sister who was a southern baptist saying the truth about hijab....

my girl is a revert also she Jamaican... outhere in Toronto alot of Jamaicans are reverting to islam:westbrookswag: while we have somalis like @Knowles becoming atheists :susp: my girl was just like some of you feminist
dhocils on athiestspot... my Allah guide the misguided on the straight path
I don't think knowls is a gaal

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
I don't think knowls is a gaal
if she isn't @Knowles I apologize but ur name knowles like Beyonce has actually been prophesied 1500 years ago the prophet said female singers will be idolized like gods.

the prophet said women would have a certain hair cut and used the Bactrian camel as a example and today this is known as the feminist harcut google feminist hait cut
f514f7922180a86529a3f726edc88302--bactrian-camel-vacation-ideas.jpg
Rihanna-Fauxhawk-Haircut.jpg
8282756_orig.jpg

wenn31136921-Copy.jpg

Attachments

• b7c83e1ea1f34e0e9334c15c75bb25fa.jpg
    b7c83e1ea1f34e0e9334c15c75bb25fa.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 161
  • bactrian-camel-chewing-cud-aa3nnn.jpg
    bactrian-camel-chewing-cud-aa3nnn.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 315
  • camel-1.jpg
    camel-1.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 204
  • katy-Perry-2.jpg
    katy-Perry-2.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 122

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
We do not necessarily subscribe to the feministic tradition because of its attack an onslaught of in the first instance on mothers and in the Islamic tradition there is a great emphasis on motherhood in fact mothers are more important than fathers and mothers are venerated in an incredible way, and so when a feminist writers believe that the House is a comfortable concentration camp that is for us an offensive statement because that is a suggest that the relationships that are built in the house are also part of a torture and I would say that is an offensive thing to do. So these kind of rhetoric must stir us away from Feminism and bring us closer to the fair minded approach of Islam which honours and venerates women, but doesn’t go in to extremes.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
We do not necessarily subscribe to the feministic tradition because of its attack an onslaught of in the first instance on mothers and in the Islamic tradition there is a great emphasis on motherhood in fact mothers are more important than fathers and mothers are venerated in an incredible way, and so when a feminist writers believe that the House is a comfortable concentration camp that is for us an offensive statement because that is a suggest that the relationships that are built in the house are also part of a torture and I would say that is an offensive thing to do. So these kind of rhetoric must stir us away from Feminism and bring us closer to the fair minded approach of Islam which honours and venerates women, but doesn’t go in to extremes.

You really have been misinformed about feminism.

The first feminists believed women were sold the idea of being a stay at home mom, however, a lot of women did not like it. This is factually correct, you have some women who want to be stay at home moms and others who want a career, or some woman who want both. What you are basically saying is we should not allow women to have rights or they will refuse to be housewives. Why not let them decide what they want to be? And the sad thing is, you use your religion to argue this point. Do you understand why people assume religion oppresses women, when men like you say these things?

Muji

VIP
spl1142720_006.jpg

see through tights..
View attachment 39307

View attachment 39308
View attachment 39309

Amber Rose, seriously?

I’ve learnt a long time ago do not argue with people who believe in conspiracy theories. It marks a low intellect in them and you never change their mind. Stay off YouTube buddy and go and actually read a book.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
You really have been misinformed about feminism.

The first feminists believed women were sold the idea of being a stay at home mom, however, a lot of women did not like it. This is factually correct, you have some women who want to be stay at home moms and others who want a career, or some woman who want both. What you are basically saying is we should not allow women to have rights or they will refuse to be housewives. Why not let them decide what they want to be? And the sad thing is, you use your religion to argue this point. Do you understand why people assume religion oppresses women, when men like you say these things?

Where did i say we should not allow women to work?
women were sold the idea of being a stay at home mom
I don't have a problem with working women, but are they happy working than staying at home? the answer is stay at Home moms are happier than women working in any other occupation, which idea is sold then my friend? women have been sold the idea that women needed to work and have a career in order to be happy and independent. A research published in Oxford-based European Sociological Review revealed that working women are more than three times more likely to be divorced than their stay-at-home counterparts and you wonder why the divorce rate is getting higher day by day.

Do you understand why people assume religion oppresses women, when men like you say these things?
I believe you have a Somali-Muslim mother right? have you ever asked her if she believes that she has been oppressed? like most of the countries we have never called for the freedom illussion. and lastly only 7% of Britons identify themselves as a Feminist and you want to bring Feminism to a conservative country. Good luck with that!

No. In addition to flat S__L the last thing we would need in Somalia is feminists. May allah curse them. And especially if they both have a flat S__L and on top of it refuse that very flat S__l be penetrated. That is an abomination.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Amber Rose, seriously?

I’ve learnt a long time ago do not argue with people who believe in conspiracy theories. It marks a low intellect in them and you never change their mind. Stay off YouTube buddy and go and actually read a book.
feminists are funny who said women are not allowed to work or go to school? did u even watch dis video? if u did u would have found out the British colonial white boys made Egyptian women stop going to school. this was a hundred years ago when white women weren't even allowed to ride bikes(dis puts Saudi Arabia to shame) at that time muslim girls were doctors and poets here watch

you wanna call me a conspiracy theorist aye LOL... what about the authentic Hadith the prophet gave us talking about the the females who follow dajjal will have the bactrian camels haircut am I also a conspiracy theorists? google feminist haircut
camel-1.jpg
IMG_1318.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts