Do we have a natural ally?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
68 iq, Somali Bantus are there to stay if they get mass deported for no other reason than them being Bantu, then the africa union will probably give the green light to the East African community to take over Somalia as a whole, swear you guys are just paranoid schizophrenics
Look back at what I told @Qeelbax Somali Bantus and the Bantus I.e Tanzanian Kenyan ones are completely different

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
I don't understand what these injera niggas are saying :jcoleno:

They only talk about politics
Here is just a small back forth between theses idiots.

Mind you the guy edited his qouted to add Nappy headed gorrila next to his name out of spite

Nappy headed gorilla zerengna wrote:i think we oppress these people too much. i have never seen anyone have so much hatred for us like somalis not even eritreans.
How is that even possible when my fellow nappy headed Habesha have the lowest IQ in the world? you are not making any sense, please try something else, Somalis are noble masters!!

Nappy headed gorilla zerengna wrote:these black creatures need to know their place. they think they are arab and act like white supermacist towards their bantu cousins while the world laughs at them at how miserable and cursed they are. Somalis are starving to death and not a single arab gives a damn. i think we treat them too nicely they think they are superior when in reality they are no better than gallas. they have very bad reputation they are known as criminals, refugees, pirates and terrorists..etc. they even rob stores in australia. they are incredibly dark and look very african compared to us and their hair is not as straight as they claim. most somalis have nappy hair and look very negro. these skinny africans need to get over that and be happy that we mention them in the same breath as our own people unlike baryas. if ethiopian somalis want to secede from ethiopia i could care less just like i could care less if any other worthless negro wants to secede from ethiopia. i would be happy if ethiopia was 100% habesha.

Crackhead, what are you babbling about? Somalis have no competitors when it comes to the beauty department, round faced Habesha can compete with Somali Bantu, Nigerian or Congolese but not with Somalis..

they are more attractive and average lighter skinned than nappy headed Habesha, It's a fact, Habesha have a broader round face and flat nose bridge with wider nasal openings and very tightly coiled kiny 4C textured hair, while Somalis face structure is more Caucasoid, they have a narrower face and high nasal bridge bone and very soft hair, There's absolutely no comparison between Habesha and Somalis, jealousy is a disease!!!!!!!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Didn't even know that their is other east African forums but Its interesting how they talk about us when we are not there. Overall positive.
Overall negative
create an account and read it Wallahi its worth the delayed 2 minutes its so funny.
DAMN @bidenkulaha is about to give this habeshi honorary somali citizenship
10732D27-61EF-49BC-A0EF-1C6C06D1D742.jpeg

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Where was this exchange
4793C9F0-1A29-4259-90D2-D113D8A59E48.jpeg

You need to create an account as its on the private section of the forum but it takes less than 2 minutes to make one. Leas complex then any other site.

its worth the laughter
https: //mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=154617
Remove the space between the : and the //

Khaemwaset

VIP
Ethiopian forums are a representation of why ethiopia will balkanise, these niggas thrive of ethnic hatred.
1679229877868.png

Khaemwaset

VIP
I noticed him too also the discussion they had is yaab kulaha we are amhara n!ggers. Talking about how aimsom rapes Somali women and we are a shirhole compared to their Caucasian homeland.
You have to translate an amharic word to register to the ethiopian forum.
What about the non-amhara in the country? These buffoons lol

Khaemwaset

VIP
:francis: Why do blacks call somalis racist, this ethiopian forum looks like a kkk rally
1679230034252.png

Internet Nomad

VIP
@Qeelbax
@Idrus
https: //mereja.com/forum/search.php?author_id=46775&sr=posts
Go read through the guys post history its the most unhinged thing ever! Guy lost his deen slowly whilst speaking to himself in a empty forum.Talks about amhara nightmares. ๐Ÿ’€
You have to translate an amharic word to register to the ethiopian forum.
What about the non-amhara in the country? These buffoons lol
nah the word is love a simple google search ๐Ÿ’€

Internet Nomad

VIP
2BEABCCC-4BDA-4BCF-AFA8-F323785914E9.jpeg

the self hate is crazy

Internet Nomad

VIP
Bro thinks its a fitnah to be ethiopian ๐Ÿ’€

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I noticed him too also the discussion they had is yaab kulaha we are amhara n!ggers. Talking about how aimsom rapes Somali women and we are a shirhole compared to their Caucasian homeland.
I laugh at Somalis that think they are better than us in this department. It makes sense now why these Ethiopian incels larping as Somalis write like that, they got it from these forums.
:wow:

Trending

Latest posts