Who is right?

• The king

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • The nosy Somali girls

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfff, you must be blind or something if you haven't noticed the origin stories most of you guys back. Claiming to be descendants from a arab, and it ain't just you isaaqs either, it be those daroods too.
Some of ya'll be disgusting. :nahgirl:
Difference is darood are telling the truth :gaasdrink:

Where did you get that from?:draketf:
lol. It seems like you like partying and western lifestyle, so why would you marry a somali woman who is muslim and that would probably make you feel oppressed in marriage? Nothing personal, I just don't see that being a good fit for you based on what you've told us :manny:

lol. It seems like you like partying and western lifestyle, so why would you marry a somali woman who is muslim and that would probably make you feel oppressed in marriage? Nothing personal, I just don't see that being a good fit for you based on what you've told us :manny:

You’re assuming all Somalis are Muslim and that they are devout.

Oh, you’ve stalked me on here? :ohreally:

Ps: Every Somali woman isn’t Muslim

Why do Somalis even mix with cadaans? Maya jama is half Somali that's why I look down on cadaan mix kids. If you mix atleast do it with fellow Muslims? or else they become confused like this guy. No offence to @Kingjames but what do cadaans and Somalis have in common?

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I know an aryan child from my qabil. Sure, he has an exotic last name but its a footnote, not a visible part of his identity. :drakelaugh:He makes @Grant look Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.