• The nosy Somali girls

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly marry a non-Somali

The rate of mental illness in the Somali community is 1/10
They’re obsessed with tribes.
They think they’re Caucasian and Arabic (don’t ask me how that works)
And they’re ignorant about religion yet fellow their misguided beliefs stringently.

Do you realise what forum your on? :birdman:

Marry a woman you love, no matter her ethnicity. if shes Somali your kids are Somali, if she's not Somali your kids are.....surprise non-Somali. your kids can claim Somali heritage tho, and maybe if you learn them the culture, they can be cultural Somali, like Somali Bantus.
Did you just compare my (future) children to Bantus?:tocry:

The disrespect :farmajoyaab:

Are you crazy? Why would you marry a somai woman? Your dad saw the light, I suggest you think about that. nigga marry anyone but somali. Why do they think they can tell you who to marry anyway unless they are hitting you? These creatures are wasakh, banaanka ka mar.

cambuulo shake

Ar Wakanda ii geeya
Honestly marry a non-Somali

The rate of mental illness in the Somali community is 1/10
They’re obsessed with tribes.
They think they’re Caucasian and Arabic (don’t ask me how that works)
And they’re ignorant about religion yet fellow their misguided beliefs stringently.
KbWNecl.png

Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth! Those are the facts of this world! Let's be honest you never do get anything from being somali

thats what they will be tho:ftw9nwa: people that lack the genes but have the culture...

ps: Bantu is not an insult
No they will not:kodaksmiley:

My kids will at least have 1/4 Somali in them, while Bantus don’t even have that.

Ps: The word Bantu may not be an insult, but I wouldn’t want to be associated with them.:idontlike:

Merca

Inactive.
They don’t want to lose you to the non-Somali girls :trumpsmirk:

I say marry who you want. Culturally your kids will be seen as Somali bc they have a clan, but besides that they’ll still be multiracial.

If you are eligible to pay blood money and tribal insurance then you are a Somali man. If you don't have a tribe but have mostly Somali blood then you are ethnically Somali. No one can invent the rules, it is what it is.

Get a Swedish chick and if she gets too boujee on you, trade her for 4 Xalimos when you get older. Might wanna abuse your iskadhal privilege while you're young tho, since its much more effective against young xalimos

As for your kids, they'll be Somali, don't let them twll you otherwise, abti.:kanyeshrug:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Marry an ajnabi , have kids than when they eventually send us s back we'll have inside agents lmfaooooooooo

But seriously its the 20th century all this qabill stuff should have been gone a long time ago ,,

marry who you want (except s ran the fxck away from them unless your cool with having 2 men run the family lmfao

The Somali girls in my neighborhood are trying to convince me to marry a Somali girl. They told me that if I marry a non-Somali then my kids can’t be apart of the Somali community ( because I’m already mixed). They are persisting that I should not lose the culture, but...

I can speak Somali fluently and I also have a qabil, so if I had a kid with a non-Somali wouldn’t my son/daughter still have my qabil? And qabil=Somali.

Who is right and wrong in this situation?

I wont lie, I met a girl who's mother was mixed she was half Italian. My mother knew
hers, her father was english. Long story short she looked like a white girl, who spoke
somali and no one believed she was ever telling the truth, it really frustrated her,
and no, she was never accepted most thought of her as a 'did you see the white girl
who speaks somali'.

I guess its up to your child, if they had a connection with your Somali side. It isn't
something you can force.

But you should marry whomever you wish and who makes you happy.

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
I don't know, if you're less than 50% genetically somali, then you can't go claiming somali no matter your qabil. We gotta keep it real. The one drop rule don't apply to us. If you do marry a non somali now, then your kids are basically cadaan.

Imagine some cadaan claiming to be somali? That's disgusting.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Yeah right you probably will end up with one

:pachah1:oh wait she's the one who broke your heart somaha?
How are you the one who broke my heart when I ignore your calls while posting on Somali spot abaayo Macaan in all honesty I love Somali spot more than I will ever love you:chrisfreshhah:

How are you the one who broke my heart when I ignore your calls while posting on Somali spot abaayo Macaan in all honesty I love Somali spot more than I will ever love you:chrisfreshhah:

You liar, why would I call the guy who said masha'Allah to innocent Issaq
children who were killed?

Plus I know what you look like, remember you posted your pic on here? Not my
type not my type at ALL

:trumpsmirk: I get you have a thing for me, but you must forget your crush

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
Ermmm I have always stated I was Somali, whats your point? other than qabilyaad ?

:mjlol: ps really don't give a f*ck about Qabil but you enjoy yourself
Pfff, you must be blind or something if you haven't noticed the origin stories most of you guys back. Claiming to be descendants from a arab, and it ain't just you isaaqs either, it be those daroods too.
Some of ya'll be disgusting. :nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending