Who is right?

• The king

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • The nosy Somali girls

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Somali girls in my neighborhood are trying to convince me to marry a Somali girl. They told me that if I marry a non-Somali then my kids can’t be apart of the Somali community ( because I’m already mixed). They are persisting that I should not lose the culture, but...

I can speak Somali fluently and I also have a qabil, so if I had a kid with a non-Somali wouldn’t my son/daughter still have my qabil? And qabil=Somali.

Who is right and wrong in this situation?

Last edited:
looool how is that , i always thought it was you are what your father is . am i wrong ?
It's Bullshit, it at most works only if u marry an Arab ajnabi.Somalis inherently are racist that's why they intricate clans to discriminate each other just for
The mental high.Now ofcourse people will say "yes you are Somali" but no one really treats him as a real Somali, rather he and his offspring are not fully Somali for at least 3-6 generations of pure Somali.

It's Bullshit, it at most works only if u marry an Arab ajnabi.Somalis inherently are racist that's why they intricate clans to discriminate each other just for
The mental high.Now ofcourse people will say "yes you are Somali" but no one really treats him as a real Somali, rather he and his offspring are not fully Somali for at least 3-6 generations of pure Somali.
How do you treat a “real” Somali?

That means you must marry a Xalimo!:ohdamn:

Here's the maths brother:

50% Somali + 100% Non Somali = 25% Somali

50% Somali + 100% Somali =75% Somali

The choice is obvious, break the cycle.:mjhaps:
No, because according to y’all it’s not just about genetics. There are people out there that are 50% Somali as me but aren’t considered Somali because they don’t have a qabil.

I have a qabil so if I have kids they would also inherit my qabil which equals them being Somali.
5BBAF2B1-4BBD-40FC-9CDF-56E6C072451D.jpeg

Marry a woman you love, no matter her ethnicity. if shes Somali your kids are Somali, if she's not Somali your kids are.....surprise non-Somali. your kids can claim Somali heritage tho, and maybe if you learn them the culture, they can be cultural Somali, like Somali Bantus.

Honestly marry a non-Somali

The rate of mental illness in the Somali community is 1/10
They’re obsessed with tribes.
They think they’re Caucasian and Arabic (don’t ask me how that works)
And they’re ignorant about religion yet fellow their misguided beliefs stringently.

Honestly marry a non-Somali

The rate of mental illness in the Somali community is 1/10
They’re obsessed with tribes.
They think they’re Caucasian and Arabic (don’t ask me how that works)
And they’re ignorant about religion yet fellow their misguided beliefs stringently.
:dead::deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts