Do some Africans have superior Sporting genes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two are related. Thousand of years of genetic isolation and specific diets will lead to certain body frames on average. This is why most Niger Congo are lactose intolerant and we are lactose tolerant.

Obviously, a strenuous diet and fitness regime can change an individuals body composition. Still though, the average 10 year old Niger Congo kid will be more muscular and faster @ sprinting than their Somali counterpart. The problem in elite sports is that they scout their talent from a young age. Most Somalis aren’t overly muscular or speedy at that age. We tend to develop slightly later. By the time they hit gym and start gaining muscle in their late teens or early 20s, the chance is gone. This is why I am saying Somali kids should practice religiously on individual skill sets in order to develop niche skills which are more suited to our quick feet.

The sad thing is a lot of Somali kids in the West are starting to lean towards the chubby side and we don’t even dominate long distance running in schools anymore.

It’s best to focus on academia because moving upwards means you will eat better food and better health

Some poor folks have muscle but they’re not healthy

@MARAQ DIGAAG

Look at this triggered White Briton on the multiracial nature of the English team:

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/caller-says-england-should-lose-world-cup/

He hopes England will lose :dead:
White people are disgusting morons. I know those pigs had a stroke seeing France's line up.
dfd39-1525093724-800.jpg

Not a fair argument, how many Somali parents didn’t want their child to take a gamble in becoming a footballer. To them it was better to have a degree and a well paid job. Plus the number of u13 year olds I see going to youth clubs and trials have increased significantly so the curse is lifted. Plus that can’t be a reason why we’re supposedly bad at football. If you live in a Somali populated area like Sweden just take a look at the local park (don’t make any jokes) and you will see Somali ballers
In all my years of playing football at parks, I've never seen anybody come close to Somalis raised in the West in football. They have to much skill it's amazing. True ballers. In England few years ago there used to be across the country 5 a side football for all ethnicities and the Somali kids from my area won it back to back. These were cigarette smoking, corner kids most of them. It all comes down to taking the shit serious. We even had a kid in my park that was brought to the west by Liverpool from Kenya, he just started smoking shisha and other nonsense like not going to training

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Before any cadaans posing as Somali speak on it

I will speak on it from a Afro-centric Somali perspective.

YES, ALL black people have EXTRA MUSCLE FIBERS
(including "us")
However we're not the same as madoows since E.A. are more muscular due to our genetics refined in the E.A. environment

In all my years of playing football at parks, I've never seen anybody come close to Somalis raised in the West in football. They have to much skill it's amazing. True ballers. In England few years ago there used to be across the country 5 a side football for all ethnicities and the Somali kids from my area won it back to back. These were cigarette smoking, corner kids most of them. It all comes down to taking the shit serious. We even had a kid in my park that was brought to the west by Liverpool from Kenya, he just started smoking shisha and other nonsense like not going to training
Somalis are indeed some of the most skilled “ballers”. They’re good at goals; in the park; on the astro turf; on the council estate cage; and on the school playground. My coach had to once stop our training game because two Somali boys kept on taking on players, but then
bizarrely kept on going back to take the same player on again.My coach admitted he didn’t fancy recommending Somali lads because of a perceived lack of muscularity “fighting for the ball” and a lack of tactical discipline.Those outdated ideas should now be rendered obsolete due to the Guardiola revolution and the FA move towards more technical football which is paying dividends on the youth level.

Back to the topic, I am not saying Somalis aren’t good at football. We know they are like street football. That said, I am talking about elite level football and I have put forth my recommendations to get more Somalis involved. Folks need to read them and tell me where I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts