Do some Africans have superior Sporting genes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
line-up-brazil.ashx

1503578072_37bbd.jpg

How can minorities account for over half over the players in some European teams? Middle class Europeans spend more money on football coaching , have access to better resources and eat better from a younger age. They should not be so under represented in the national teams of France, Holland , etc. The England youths teams are going a similar way . We are talking about a country where football is a way of life.

Horn Africans and South East Asians are just Bakhti.

North Africans do better at football than South and East Africans.

Apollo

VIP
West Africans mixed with an African version of Homo Heidelbergensis/Neanderthaler/Erectus or some other type of cave beast.

Horners are more purely Homo Sapien.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Macalin M

Out here
North Africans only do better because us man don’t have time to put football on the priority list. N.Africans are shit at football anyway.

When there’s decent stability in the Horn we can do damage. I’ll personally train my children and they will train their children untill I can sumbit them into the team.

Apollo

VIP
North Africans only do better because us man don’t have time to put football on the priority list. N.Africans are shit at football anyway.

When there’s decent stability in the Horn we can do damage. I’ll personally train my children and they will train their children untill I can sumbit them into the team.

In the diaspora with all the resources, Somalis are still underrepresented when it comes to football. Look at the Nordic countries. Somalis are their #1 African group, yet other Africans make it to their national teams.

Macalin M

Out here
In the diaspora with all the resources, Somalis are still underrepresented when it comes to football. Look at the Nordic countries. Somalis are their #1 African group, yet other Africans make it to their national teams.
Not a fair argument, how many Somali parents didn’t want their child to take a gamble in becoming a footballer. To them it was better to have a degree and a well paid job. Plus the number of u13 year olds I see going to youth clubs and trials have increased significantly so the curse is lifted. Plus that can’t be a reason why we’re supposedly bad at football. If you live in a Somali populated area like Sweden just take a look at the local park (don’t make any jokes) and you will see Somali ballers

Apollo

VIP
Not a fair argument, how many Somali parents didn’t want their child to take a gamble in becoming a footballer. To them it was better to have a degree and a well paid job. Plus the number of u13 year olds I see going to youth clubs and trials have increased significantly so the curse is lifted. Plus that can’t be a reason why we’re supposedly bad at football. If you live in a Somali populated area like Sweden just take a look at the local park (don’t make any jokes) and you will see Somali ballers

You'd expect at least one or two Somalis to make it to the national teams of Northern European countries. But the result of this real-life experiment is 0, suggesting Somalis biologically suck at this. At least on the elite level.

Macalin M

Out here
You'd expect at least one or two Somalis to make it to the national teams of Northern European countries. But the result of this real-life experiment is 0, suggesting Somalis biologically suck at this. At least on the elite level.
You basically just made the same argument as before, tell me which Hooyo of the 90’s would let their kids gamble their career on football. They only thought education would get you a successful career. You just made me repeat myself bro,

Apollo

VIP
You basically just made the same argument as before, tell me which Hooyo of the 90’s would let their kids gamble their career on football. They only thought education would get you a successful career. You just made me repeat myself bro,

Numbers game, despite that factor, you'd expect at least one.

North Africans are shit at football? Zidane, Mo Salah, Benzema, to name a few?

Players of North African origin are well represented in the French and Belgium leagues. There was a recent uproar when Tunisia called up a load of French Tunisian players who don’t speak Arabic.

The parents arguments does not really hold because players of West African origin are now more represented in the France national team than their white counterparts. You can’t tell me immigrant parents give more support to their childs’ sporting career than working class and middle income Europeans. The whites in fact try to buy this competitive advantage from an early age.

Macalin M

Out here
Numbers game, despite that factor, you'd expect at least one.
Come on now that’s not logical. Plus there are Somali footballers anyways. Like Liban Abdi and Mukhtar Ali, they just love choosing Saudia Arabia as there national team and end up not getting picked for that shit team

Macalin M

Out here
North Africans are shit at football? Zidane, Mo Salah, Benzema, to name a few?

Players of North African origin are well represented in the French and Belgium leagues. There was a recent uproar when Tunisia called up a load of French Tunisian players who don’t speak Arabic.

The parents arguments does not really hold because players of West African origin are now more represented in the France national team than their white counterparts. You can’t tell me immigrant parents give more support to their childs’ sporting career than working class and middle income Europeans. The whites in fact try to buy this competitive advantage from an early age.
The look on my face when you didn’t recognise I was taking a jab at you saying Horners are shit at football

Somalis at a physical disadvantage from a young age when it comes to football .

Somalis should allocate hours and hours to becoming better at dribbling at speed , shooting and other technical aspects .

The average weight of a goalkeeper is 83kg.

The average weight of midfielder is around 75kg. Somalis should have no problem with this weight in the West .
That said , even the Somali who is 75kg will still have a smaller muscular frame than West Africans and Europeans . West Africans also have fast twitch fibres which makes them bettter at running.

What is the point I am making?

Marginal gains and repetitive training to almost create a niche skill! Somalis tends to have lighter limbs and quicker feet. Many also grow up on council estates where they are exposed to cage football. Therefore young Somali players should focus on differentiating themselves by : 1. Becoming More skilful 2. Better passers of the ball 3. And stamina ,because they have slow titch fibres suited to long distance running .

Ngolo Kante is a freak who shouldn’t really be a footballer . His niche is stamina , being able to glide across the pitch very quickly and anticipating /stealing the ball because of his quick reflexes. Many Somalis at built like him but age taller.

Somalis should accept my suugo science or pretend they are AA and West Africans and try to run part everybody. This way will only result in injury and failure.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar

The team is 1 tribe in somalia.it was like that since the war of 1991.
Even if your kids are the best they wont get a spot at the national team.

The team is 1 tribe in somalia.it was like that since the war of 1991.
Even if your kids are the best they wont get a spot at the national team.
We are talking about elite level football in Europe, not some fellows in Muqdisho.

Somalis aren’t making it in football down to pure Science. There are no Somali goalkeepers or defenders. I haven’t seen any real Somali strikers.

Nearly all Somalis want to be flying wingers or midfielders. Since they are slower and weaker than West Africans and Europeans , it means the Somali player has to be exceptionally skilled to be taken on. Most do a few flicks and tricks here and there , but it is not on elite level , so the answer is practice on this aspect. I mean hours and hours of practice.

Suugo!

@MARAQ DIGAAG

Look at this triggered White Briton on the multiracial nature of the English team:

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/caller-says-england-should-lose-world-cup/

He hopes England will lose :dead:
At least he is true to his principles . It’s a tad bit hypocritical to oppose multiculturalism and then jump up and down when a bunch of ethnics win the World Cup . England national team squad is more white than ethnic still. The French , who are less PC, have a bigger issue.

Apollo

VIP
At least he is true to his principles . It’s a tad bit hypocritical to oppose multiculturalism and then jump up and down when a bunch of ethnics win the World Cup . England national team squad is more white than ethnic still. The French , who are less PC, have a bigger issue.

IMO, I think all white people are racist, they are just trained not to be. Some are undomesticable.

We are talking about elite level football in Europe, not some fellows in Muqdisho.

Somalis aren’t making it in football down to pure Science. There are no Somali goalkeepers or defenders. I haven’t seen any real Somali strikers.

Nearly all Somalis want to be flying wingers or midfielders. Since they are slower and weaker than West Africans and Europeans , it means the Somali player has to be exceptionally skilled to be taken on. Most do a few flicks and tricks here and there , but it is not on elite level , so the answer is practice on this aspect. I mean hours and hours of practice.

Suugo!
Is it diet or genetics ??

Is it diet or genetics ??

The two are related. Thousand of years of genetic isolation and specific diets will lead to certain body frames on average. This is why most Niger Congo are lactose intolerant and we are lactose tolerant.

Obviously, a strenuous diet and fitness regime can change an individuals body composition. Still though, the average 10 year old Niger Congo kid will be more muscular and faster @ sprinting than their Somali counterpart. The problem in elite sports is that they scout their talent from a young age. Most Somalis aren’t overly muscular or speedy at that age. We tend to develop slightly later. By the time they hit gym and start gaining muscle in their late teens or early 20s, the chance is gone. This is why I am saying Somali kids should practice religiously on individual skill sets in order to develop niche skills which are more suited to our quick feet.

The sad thing is a lot of Somali kids in the West are starting to lean towards the chubby side and we don’t even dominate long distance running in schools anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.