Do Somalis suffer from an Inferiority complex??

Somalis feel inferior to Arabs?

• Total voters

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
We have stupid people here who hate everything Arab to an irrational level, which normally stems from a sense of inferiority, but we have also people like you who shamelessly peddle Arab identity because of self-hatred. You people are on a different side of the same coin.:cryinglaughsmiley:
1590419810124.gif

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I think that it is new, a couple of decades ago we where the ones giving the aid. The only problem is somalis love the aid. Just to lazy to grow their own crops. Look at the fertile lands in the south, i would farm the shit out of it.

To the average person Somalia is just a failed state with pirates.

What do Somalis think of Papua New Guinea or Central African Republic? That's right, we don't think about them. The same goes for other nations and Somalis.
Nah man Somalia's the most famous African country. But for all the wrong reasons.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Nahh we are still the arrogant niggas of old its just that when the harsh climate of somalia doesn't beat the gay and 68iq out you. You then become this dumb excrement of a person whom aires his shit on the internett thereby creating this stupidity

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Somalis of old use to look down on the Arab as naag, dhagacas, cali Uraaye etc

New generation are bunch of

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn’t see any hate towards Arabs on Twitter, all people were saying is that Saudis don’t have the key to the religion since people were debating whether to follow their rulings and guidelines. If Somalis saw the moon then they should celebrate Eid on that day, simple as that. Stop exaggerating :kodaksmiley:

You sound like an Arab bootyclapper by looking at your dp anyway, imagine claiming people who wouldnt even piss on you if u were on fire/call you a monkey:pachah1:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Shame @ ppl who do because the ayrabsz y'all accustom to in the West are north affs, levantine and yemeni refugees :deadosama::mjlol:
Don't blame their inadequacy on scandi niggas they were born like that after the horrible cuckblocking performed buy one of you xalimos

Trending