Do Somalis suffer from an Inferiority complex??

Somalis feel inferior to Arabs?

• Total voters

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Let's be real for once , Somalis have a real Inferiority complex towards Arabs. They feel as if they are not on there level so instead of trying to get to their level, they resort to hating/crying about them like victims on social media.

We all saw what happened on Eid. Somalia sighed the moon whereas the rest of the world didn't and niggas went along and celebrated Eid. No Arab said anything against it, Saudi Arabia didn't give a f*ck but s were celebrating like they won a world cup. The level of cringe on social media was vomit inducing. I have never been more embarassed in my life

Niggas were out here talking about 'Saudi Aeabia this Arabs that ' as if these niggas even know you exist yet they stay on Somalis minds rent free. What does the moon being sighted in Somalia have to do with Arabs? Furthermore, why celebrate like it's an achievement???

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Let's be real for once , Somalis have a real Inferiority complex towards Arabs. They feel as if they are not on there level so instead of trying to get to their level, they resort to hating/crying about them like victims on social media.

We all saw what happened on Eid. Somalia sighed the moon whereas the rest of the world didn't and niggas went along and celebrated Eid. No Arab said anything against it, Saudi Arabia didn't give a f*ck but s were celebrating like they won a world cup. The level of cringe on social media was vomit inducing. I have never been more embarassed in my life

Niggas were out here talking about 'Saudi Aeabia this Arabs that ' as if these niggas even know you exist yet they stay on Somalis minds rent free. What does the moon being sighted in Somalia have to do with Arabs? Furthermore, why celebrate like it's an achievement???
Don't be a hypocrite since you are on the other side of this fucking scale

Cyrus

I noticed a lot Arab slander by Somalis for no reason when Arabs don’t give that energy back. It’s strange.
Arabs don't care at all nor are they bothered. Everyday Arab slander on the TL whereas Arabs never reciprocate the same energy. It's embarassing , I think we shit on other people to make us forget about our shitty situation and inferiority.

Bro wallahi their is something in the water. What do Arabs have to do with Somalia sighting the moon?
It's like when your younger brother thinks he can compete with you. To you it doesn't really matter, but for him it's everything.

Somalias the younger more retarded brother.

Cyrus

It's like when your younger brother think he can compete with you. To you it doesn't really matter, but for him it's everything.

Somalias the younger more retarded brother.
Wallahi I couldn't have put it more perfectly akhi

We have stupid people here who hate everything Arab to an irrational level, which normally stems from a sense of inferiority, but we have also people like you who shamelessly peddle Arab identity because of self-hatred. You people are on a different side of the same coin.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Apollo

VIP
@Cyrus

The symbol for your movement?

b79d8b04ab993c8daf0f3971a11e6f67.jpg

:lol:

Mozart

You need people like me
Yes, but the same people that cry about younger Somali’s adopting black culture pull their trousers down for Arabs. Turkish/Arab/Black worshiping Somali’s are all the same.

That's a problem. I blame westernized somali kids. Always calcaaling about arabs, hating them while going around sucking blacks off to be accepted by Madows. We need to stop focusing on this bs

Cyrus

We have stupid people here who hate everything Arab to an irrational level, which normally stems from a sense of inferiority, but we have also people like you who shamelessly peddle Arab identity because of self-hatred. You people are on a different side of the same coin.:cryinglaughsmiley:
The former group is far more toxic and embarassing. Hating on a group of people that don't acknowledge you at all ad nauseum is cringey asf. Someone tel this niggas to get a hobby

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Most Somalis I know don't mention Arabs but the OP does regularly. :sass2: We have other things to do than focus on other Muslim ethnics.
Correct however due to how some of these rectums tend to expand when the word arab is mention in a good light or (including trannies to) to the extend that they do it does make people wanna view both the arteria rectalis and beduin in a negative light

Djokovic

Somali Arab

Akhi I think the 68 iq is actually true there are a lot of retards among us they embarrass us a lot on the internet.

Cyrus

Most Somalis I know don't mention Arabs but the OP does at every opportune moment. :sass2: We have other things to do than focus on other Muslim ethnics.
The younger generation are very insecure weak and timid so resort to hating on Arabs on the net to COPE. It's pathetic but true

Trending