Do Somalis suffer from an Inferiority complex??

Somalis feel inferior to Arabs?

• Total voters
what does that have to do with anything
03cd1830b0f244adcb75374832310fb8.gif
Its reason why we are the joke of the world hun

To the average person Somalia is just a failed state with pirates.

What do Somalis think of Papua New Guinea or Central African Republic? That's right, we don't think about them. The same goes for other nations and Somalis.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
My sister is married to a Arab man. He treats her wonderful and buys her and her kids everything. The good thing about the civil war is we don't have to marry iskeeny farahos anymore

Cyrus

My sister is married to a Arab man. He treats her wonderful and buys her and her kids everything. The good thing about the civil war is we don't have to marry iskeeny farahos anymore
Mashallah I encourage all Somali girls to marry Arab men but the thing is Arab men aren't interested in Somalian women. You need to make sure Ur the cream of the crop to stand a chance

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You can't even enter this forum without someone going ya ana carab and then ing when you oppose it. What other group scream like naago when you insult a group they're not even part of?

Both sides of the same coin, waa fucking embarrassing es.

Cyrus

You can't even enter this forum without someone going ya ana carab and then *****ing when you oppose it. What other group scream like naago when you insult a group they're not even part of?

Both sides of the same coin, waa fucking embarrassing *****es.
You are the literally part of the group the OP is talking about. The Arabs must have done a number on you because you sure do cry about them alot.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You are the literally part of the group the OP is talking about. The Arabs must have done a number on you because you sure do cry about them alot.
The cadaans must've done a number on you because you cry and scream europhior everytime someone says the West is the best.

I don't care about Arabs, this is a Somali forum hooyada wasse. Viva nationalism.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Correct however due to how some of these rectums tend to expand when the word arab is mention in a good light or (including trannies to) to the extend that they do it does make people wanna view both the arteria rectalis and beduin in a negative light

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The younger generation are very insecure weak and timid so resort to hating on Arabs on the net to COPE. It's pathetic but true

:cosbyhmm:Alx, I don't have an active Twitter. It's best things stay that way.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Let's be real for once , Somalis have a real Inferiority complex towards Arabs. They feel as if they are not on there level so instead of trying to get to their level, they resort to hating/crying about them like victims on social media.

We all saw what happened on Eid. Somalia sighed the moon whereas the rest of the world didn't and niggas went along and celebrated Eid. No Arab said anything against it, Saudi Arabia didn't give a f*ck but s were celebrating like they won a world cup. The level of cringe on social media was vomit inducing. I have never been more embarassed in my life

Niggas were out here talking about 'Saudi Aeabia this Arabs that ' as if these niggas even know you exist yet they stay on Somalis minds rent free. What does the moon being sighted in Somalia have to do with Arabs? Furthermore, why celebrate like it's an achievement???

Well, its hard for me to answer this question/YOU seriously, given your dp/avatar Personifies what you are criticizing.

1590414444153.png

Trending