Do Somalis have small frames? What is your wrist size?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Then just marry into big boned somali families. Both sides of my family don't suffer from this shit. Alhamdullilah i'm lucky to have my build.

Before you get married you gotta check out the whole family and do a survey. No health issues and we set.
:hmm:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
But somalis have always been gracile though. Look at the old photos of somalis. It's genetics.

Not really. Thin, lean and long limbed? Yes. We are a heat adapted people like Nilotes. But weak jawed and spindly wristed? Nope. Look at this:

All except one of these guys from the past had a strong jawline:

LORMOdm.png

2Ib2HXs.png

SInifQX.png

jeZwjxr.png

wACYrMr.png

f8G0Lbl.png

Y5pXvQc.png
FZ61sn7.png

Him:
znL3n84.jpg

And he just doesn't look very healthy and has a strong open mouth posture. Probably somewhat malnourished and grew up mouth breathing. Modern Somali men are indeed pretty weak-jawed on average but that probably has more to do with greater gracility being caused by poorer modern nutrition Trading in meat with organs like liver and raw milk products for processed foods. Even most Somali women don't seem quite built the same anymore. You don't see as many 175cm, decent profiled Iman/Waris oids out there anymore as opposed to the shorter, narrow-faced, chubby cheeked look.

Only one of those guys has a weak jawline. All the rest have strong profiles that are honestly rare today among Somali dudes. All human beings, if they develop correctly, are supposed to have strong profiles with straight teeth. This is a known fact. Gracility is caused by the shift to agriculture and more extremely modern processed diets and lifestyles. Humans are meant to be robust. Just read the book I spoke of and ones like it.

World

VIP
It does. It's well documented that the generations are getting more and more gracile, less fertile, less robust, smaller framed, more crooked toothed and so on. Cadaans have been documenting this physical degeneration caused by civilization since the 1900s or earlier. Read "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration" by Weston A. Price, saxiib.
This is suugo science sxb, are you trying to say that Somalis are robust big boned people and that it’s our diet that makes us gracile with small frames? You haven’t shown a quote that even says frame size is affected by western diet. Just a bunch of pictures of teeth and jaw size.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So my friend has 6 inch wrists and he’s Somali :jcoleno: I have noticed a lot of Somalis who have similar build to him. That is a very small wrist/frame size.

I have 7.2 inch wrists, which is considered average for white people.

Somali body frame matches Somali horses. Google Somali horses

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
This is suugo science sxb, are you trying to say that Somalis are robust big boned people and that it’s our diet that makes us gracile with small frames? You haven’t shown a quote that even says frame size is affected by western diet. Just a bunch of pictures of teeth and jaw size.

Not suugo science at all, saxiib. And no, Somalis are a heat adapted people like Nilotes. We are meant to be lean, lith and tall with long limbs. It helps with hot climates like in East Africa. But the exaggerated gracility nowadays with weak jawlines, much smaller bone structures than previous generations, overbites and crooked teeth... it's all due to modern and agricultural diets we and mostly all other humans are not truly adapted to and the pictures and sources I've shared or told you to go look for irrefutably display this fact that his been known for over a century now but be in denial all you want, I guess.

Somali men gain weight in the abdomanen, thin legs and hands and big ass belly. Somali women are built like refrigerators. Broad shoulders and a long back, can’t even distinguish between the back and the ass.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somali men gain weight in the abdomanen, thin legs and hands and big ass belly. Somali women are built like refrigerators. Broad shoulders and a long back, can’t even distinguish between the back and the ass.

How do u do huuno?

World

VIP
Not suugo science at all, saxiib. And no, Somalis are a heat adapted people like Nilotes. We are meant to be lean, lith and tall with long limbs. It helps with hot climates like in East Africa. But the exaggerated gracility nowadays with weak jawlines, much smaller bone structures than previous generations, overbites and crooked teeth... it's all due to modern and agricultural diets we and mostly all other humans are not truly adapted to and the pictures and sources I've shared or told you to go look for irrefutably display this fact that his been known for over a century now but be in denial all you want, I guess.
Well I didn’t deny that diet can affect teeth or even jawline, however this is irrelevant to the topic that this thread is about, which is frame size. I’ve read the summary of the book you posted, and there was no mention at all even about frame size. It is about teeth, diseases, pregnancy and fertility. So if it’s been known for over century, it would be easy for you to show any semblance of a source that backs what you saying(that eating a western diet will lead to frame size to be smaller).

Not really. Thin, lean and long limbed? Yes. We are a heat adapted people like Nilotes. But weak jawed and spindly wristed? Nope. Look at this:
Small wrists are part of bone structure and is inherited genetically. Somalis have smaller bones and skulls than other races. But yeah i agree that weak jaws happen because of soft food.

Trending

Latest posts