Do Somalis have small frames? What is your wrist size?

World

VIP
So my friend has 6 inch wrists and he’s Somali :jcoleno: I have noticed a lot of Somalis who have similar build to him. That is a very small wrist/frame size.

I have 7.2 inch wrists, which is considered average for white people.

Yes somalis have the smallest frames in the world and the smallest skulls too. I'm not joking.

Source?

bring-bringit.gif

Of course and it's not a bad thing.
I personally love having a long thin ribcage and small shoulders. It makes me feel dainty and pretty, I'm blessed to be born Somali.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Why does this bad nutrition only affect Somalis and not white or black people then? It is genetics.

It does. It's well documented that the generations are getting more and more gracile, less fertile, less robust, smaller framed, more crooked toothed and so on. Cadaans have been documenting this physical degeneration caused by civilization since the 1900s or earlier. Read "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration" by Weston A. Price, saxiib.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The phenomenon I spoke of:

I think it can be reversed fairly quickly in a generation or two with proper nutrition so nothing permanent. Our ancestors seemed to maintain those taller, more robust features for centuries then it took just a few generations in the modern era for the current state of affairs to pop up. Not much different from what Weston A. Price noted with a lot of indigenous cultures once they adopted modern diets:

tHZIhVW.png
5yReZIF.png

Often took a single generation for that kind of degeneration to occur. But I'm quite confident from what I've seen anecdotally that the reverse will be similar much like this experiment with cats. Just feed your kids well, instill an awareness of health and healthy eating in them that they will in turn pass-on to their kids and lobby for a future, developing Somalia to have good nutritional guidelines and laws like going so far as to ban grain-fed meat or soy and corn fed chickens and sure as heck not advising people to follow "The Food Pyramid".

It's been known for centuries. Anthropologists and some other academics call them "Diseases of civilization". Things like diabetes, obesity, depression, psychizophrenia, tooth decay and the overall skeletal, oral, microbiome and musculature degeneration that have been occurring world wide since people adopted agricultural and even worse modern processed diets is well-known. Somalis are not the only group producing more and more gracile, weak-jawed, crooked toothed people by the generation with higher incidences of issues like autism.

It does. It's well documented that the generations are getting more and more gracile, less fertile, less robust, smaller framed, more crooked toothed and so on. Cadaans have been documenting this physical degeneration caused by civilization since the 1900s or earlier. Read "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration" by Weston A. Price, saxiib.
But somalis have always been gracile though. Look at the old photos of somalis. It's genetics.

Trending