Do people usually think your Somali? What do people usually guess you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People rarely think I'm Somali.

White people think I'm either Caribbean (which I don't look at all) or mixed race.

Somalis think I'm Ethiopian, Eritrean or Arab,

Arabs think I'm Yemeni, a Saudi exchange student lol. Egyptian and sometimes East African.

Black people people think I'm mixed, Arab or East African.

The anoyying part is when I tell people I'm Somali, they have this shocked or confused look...like they can't believe that a light skin handsome Somali exists. It pisses me off. They always say "I would never have guessed that. You don't look Somali at all". One Iranian girl at a Lenscrafters thought I was Yemeni and when I told her I was Somali, she basically insulted Somali guys by saying "You don't look like one,..Somali guys are usually very dark, have big teeth and foreheads"...like in a disgusted tone. I wanted to slap her.

Last edited:

White people think I'm either Caribbean (which I don't look at all) or mixed race.

Arabs think I'm Yemeni, a Saudi exchange student lol. Egyptian and sometimes East African.

The anoyying part is when I tell people I'm Somali, they have this shocked or confused look...like they can't believe that a light skin handsome Somali exists. It pisses me off. They always say "I would never have guessed that. You don't look Somali at all". One Iranian girl at a Lenscrafters thought I was Yemeni and when I told her I was Somali, she basically insulted Somali guys by saying "You don't look like one,..Somali guys are usually very dark, have big teeth and foreheads"...like in a disgusted tone. I wanted to slap her.
Bro. This some suspect talk. Kkk. Us Somalis do have big foreheads though.

Ltte_emblem.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:dead:

I feel bad for these people wallahi, so much self loathing.
OP is beyond gassed talmbout they get mistaken for Ethiopian, Eritrean, Yemeni, Arab, a Saudi exchange camel, Egyptian and Caribbean.

Reading it reminded me of this wallahi, kadareey waaye.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah

Please tell me that Iranian chick was ugly

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
OP is beyond gassed talmbout they get mistaken for Ethiopian, Eritrean, Yemeni, Arab, a Saudi exchange camel, Egyptian and Caribbean.

Reading it reminded me of this wallahi, kadareey waaye.

:deadrose:

I really hope op is a girl

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Oh you poor thing it must be a huge struggle being a light skinned handsome somali where can I send you some donations?

Cause they don't :russ:

You're either brownskinned or ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.