Do not marry a Loser ever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about money or what the man does or doesn't do for you I think if a female loves a man then she should follow her heart cause love is all that matters at the end of the day not money.

Us losers ain't all the same some of us have feelings just like everybody else you should stop discriminating cause losers need love too naaya:ufdup:

Money comes and goes, but ambition, dignity and self-respect is innate.
Even if the world system as we know it collapses, a real man will find a way to support his wife and children.

The loser will starve or become a servant to a real man.

Also, men should be judged on their circumstances. For instance, a man who grew up in the West SHOULD have a degree or a business. Education was free for many years, there is NO excuse. Unless you have mental issues or learning difficulties.

A man who grew up in Somalia after the civil war, should be hustling to provide.
If you're a man and your limbs and brain works, you can make things happen.

mrlog

VIP
I agree the problem goes both ways. I know this girl only thing she does is about her husband. while she does nothing but lie to get benefits while he is working his butt off. really sad. then again she es about everything peoples houses being untidy and stuff while she is untidy herself etc etc

Yet u initially decided to simply hate on Men.
Even though u knew it goes both way.

I say u owe as an apology yareey.

:fittytousand:

Weird how guys don't have to be warned about dating "bad" girls. :ayaanswag:

Men are inherently self-interested. Losers will do their utmost NOT to marry their female counterparts.
A loser knows a female loser isn't going to make him dinner or give him money, as she doesn't have a job herself.

But women can be swayed, society tells them to give "a chance" to losers and to men they are not attracted to.

Female animals don't make this mistake yet somehow we are told that humans are the most "intelligent" beings on earth. :mjlol:

I advise Somali women to NEVER marry a loser. I understand the "b-b-b-b-b-but I love him" narrative but that's not plausible.

A loser will never change they're life and lifestyle choices, do you think they will change once they marry you? Absolutely not. They're content on being stuck at the bottom and aren't thinking about ways to move up the ladder. I agree women need to marry men with ambition, not some guy who will give you a fruit for mehr or will divorce you because your working and educated and the loser says it's "haram for a women to work" :sass2:

Marry a guy who is educated, makes good money, and has a future planned out for himself and you.

Last edited:

Life is too short you can die tomorrow yolo you should give every man a chance cause it takes time to get to know someone's character & if you don't lie down with them then you will never know, I say take a chance you never know when you will meet mr right now.

Look at this joker :chrisfreshhah: kulaha give every man a chance. There is not enough time in a day let alone a life time kkkkkkkk

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Somali girls are the biggest hypocrites this world has ever seen

There are ambitious men out there as well who get let down by their weak wives. Some women got no ambitions at all, they contribute nothing, they just eat their husbands money and they can’t even look after their children or house.

So this is not a problem with just men.

Absolutely.

Marriage is team work and people need to enter marriage with that mindset.
Marry someone who you have great communication with, someone who shares your views on life and is willing to have your back.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I cant believe there are some men out there who literally aren't shit. How do you sit around being a bum knowing you have a family to take care of. :pacspit::pacspit:

Somali women deal with too much wallah. They have the patience of a saint.

I cant believe there are some men out there who literally aren't shit. How do you sit around being a bum knowing you have a family to take care of. :pacspit::pacspit:

Somali women deal with too much wallah. They have the patience of a saint.

Nope. Just that there's a lot of gullible xaliimos who fall for flattery, looks and fake charm. Xaliimos need to stop acting like these kinda bums just suddenly appear. If you married a bum, chances are you knew he was a bum to begin with, you just thought you could "change him".

Stop taking the responsibility and agency from xaliimos who made poor choices. I know people who put more effort and research into buying a car before than most Somalis do when looking for a potential spouse.

Last edited:
How to avoid a loser:

1) Non-negotiable standards ( Muslim, gainfully employed, good family etc)
2) ISTIKHAARAH- consult ALLAH.

When dealing with a loser who is clever at hiding his fatal flaws;

Allah sends you warnings through a system called the "GUT FEELING".

Your entire being will pick up signals that you don't even realise are being sent.

If you feel doubtful, worried or scared after doing istikharah several times:

tenor.gif

tumblr_m0u4w1O6K41qmb7u4o10_500.gif

Reign

VIP
Nope. Just that there's a lot of gullible xaliimos who fall for flattery, looks and fake charm. Xaliimos need to stop acting like these kinda bums just suddenly appear. If you married a bum, chances are you knew he was a bum to begin with, you just thought you could "change him".

Stop taking the responsibility and agency from xaliimos who made poor choices. I know people who put more effort and research into buying a car before than most Somalis do when looking for a potential spouse.
They probably put on a really good show to convince the women, either way you never really know anyone until your marry them and live with them.

I advocate for Somali females to leave these dead beat husbands and fathers. Lets be honest they're just married by name and she's already doing everything on her own anyway.

Alhamdulilah us younger ones are less tolerant and don't take bs. I'm not generalising all men. There are some fantastic husbands and fathers in our community, but even they get made fun of by these dead beat husbands and fathers for doing things like changing his childs nappy.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Money comes and goes, but ambition, dignity and self-respect is innate.
Even if the world system as we know it collapses, a real man will find a way to support his wife and children.

The loser will starve or become a servant to a real man.

Also, men should be judged on their circumstances. For instance, a man who grew up in the West SHOULD have a degree or a business. Education was free for many years, there is NO excuse. Unless you have mental issues or learning difficulties.

A man who grew up in Somalia after the civil war, should be hustling to provide.
If you're a man and your limbs and brain works, you can make things happen.
You damn right us losers can make things happen we'll get you pregnant. Besides every woman should have a right to be with whoever they want stop trying to demonise us losers we are not all the same.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
They probably put on a really good show to convince the women, either way you never really know anyone until your marry them and live with them.

I advocate for Somali females to leave these dead beat husbands and fathers. Lets be honest they're just married by name and she's already doing everything on her own anyway.

Alhamdulilah us younger ones are less tolerant and don't take bs. I'm not generalising all men. There are some fantastic husbands and fathers in our community, but even they get made fun of by these dead beat husbands and fathers for doing things like changing his childs nappy.

It's not hard to guess whether someone is a lowlife and a deadbeat before they get married. Honestly one have to do full background check before they even get to know the person.

How hard is it to find whether the person works and have formal education:ayaanswag:

It's not hard to guess whether someone is a lowlife and a deadbeat before they get married. Honestly one have to do full background check before they even get to know the person.

How hard is it to find whether the person works and have formal education:ayaanswag:
Check their LinkedIn account :mjlaugh:

Reign

VIP

I agree you can usually tell who is a bum and who isn't, it's clear as day

But sis sometimes having an education and a job is not good enough. Some of these men have no ambition. They don't want to climb the success ladder, they are content with their 9 to 5.

Anyone can get a degree these days and anyone can find a 9 to 5 doesn't mean much. Some people are still losers after that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.