Do not marry a Loser ever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellow Somali females, whatever you do in live don't ever marry a loser.

When I say loser I don't mean a poor farax with great ambitions. NOO the loser is the one without any ambitions whatsoever. may he be a cadaan revert, a somali faraax or whatever. Men with zero ambitions be it religious or work related are going to make you miserable. just imagine him sitting on the couch every evening not going to taraweeh. demanding you cook iftar for his friends and complaining not having money to give you for doing groceries. You can't talk ambition into a guy. You want him to go study the deen with the big guys. but he wants to sit on his ass. you want him to climb higher at his work.However, he lets fools surpass him. Watch out for this type of person

mrlog

VIP

When I say loser I don't mean a poor farax with great ambitions. NOO the loser is the one without any ambitions whatsoever. may he be a cadaan revert, a somali faraax or whatever. Men with zero ambitions be it religious or work related are going to make you miserable. just imagine him sitting on the couch every evening not going to taraweeh. demanding you cook iftar for his friends and complaining not having money to give you for doing groceries. You can't talk ambition into a guy. You want him to go study the deen with the big guys. but he wants to sit on his ass. you want him to climb higher at his work.However, he lets fools surpass him. Watch out for this type of person

Here we go with the 'Men ain't shit' tantrums.
Are u taking bout experience here?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It's not about money or what the man does or doesn't do for you I think if a female loves a man then she should follow her heart cause love is all that matters at the end of the day not money.

Us losers ain't all the same some of us have feelings just like everybody else you should stop discriminating cause losers need love too naaya:ufdup:

Here we go with the 'Men ain't shit' tantrums.
Are u taking bout experience here?
not really. i cant say my husband is super ambitious but he does his part
alhamdulilaah. however i have noticed the messed up marriage of atleast 3 of my friends. one is worse than the other. in the end the conclusion is they married a pretty boy not a smart one and now they are miserable.

It's not about money or what the man does or doesn't do for you I think if a female loves a man then she should follow her heart cause love is all that matters at the end of the day not money.

Us losers ain't all the same some of us have feelings just like everybody else you should stop discriminating cause losers need love too naaya:ufdup:
Love is not enough
i am not saying he should be rich. i am saying he should be ambitious in live about at least somethinggg

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Love is not enough
i am not saying he should be rich. i am saying he should be ambitious in live about at least somethinggg
What's the point of being ambitious and making tons of money if all that's going to happen is she'll take you for everything you have? I say don't even work blud cause she's going to take most of that pay check at the end of the month, just chill like a villain. I think my fellow brethrens losers are onto something. I say let the government be her husband and provide everything for her but it's incumbent on a man to fulfil his duty to his wife in the bedroom.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
There are ambitious men out there as well who get let down by their weak wives. Some women got no ambitions at all, they contribute nothing, they just eat their husbands money and they can’t even look after their children or house.

So this is not a problem with just men.

What's the point of being ambitious and making tons of money if all that's going to happen is she'll take you for everything you have? I think my fellow brethrens losers are onto something. I say let the government be her husband and provide everything for her but it's incumbent on a man to fulfil his duty to his wife in the bedroom.
its because of this mindset women no longer respect men.

There are ambitious men out there as well who get let down by their weak wives. Some women got no ambitions at all, they contribute nothing, they just eat their husbands money and they can’t even look after their children or house.

So this is not a problem with just men.

I agree the problem goes both ways. I know this girl only thing she does is about her husband. while she does nothing but lie to get benefits while he is working his butt off. really sad. then again she es about everything peoples houses being untidy and stuff while she is untidy herself etc etc

Great advice
I "dated" this cadaan guy and i dumped his sorry ass because he was a loser and now hes stalking me :mjlol:

Ive learned a lot from this, also im glad i discovered real quick he was a loser (even though it was a nice guy)

Now i know i have to wait for someone like me, instead of rushing into a "relationship" with the first guy who's "serious" with u

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Great advice
I "dated" this cadaan guy and i dumped his sorry ass because he was a loser and now hes stalking me :mjlol:

Ive learned a lot from this, also im glad i discovered real quick he was a loser (even though it was a nice guy)

Now i know i have to wait for someone like me, instead of rushing into a "relationship" with the first guy who's "serious" with u
Life is too short you can die tomorrow yolo you should give every man a chance cause it takes time to get to know someone's character & if you don't lie down with them then you will never know, I say take a chance you never know when you will meet mr right now.

Life is too short you can die tomorrow yolo you should give every man a chance cause it takes time to get to know someone's character & if you don't lie down with them then you will never know, I say take a chance you never know when you will meet mr right now.

It doesnt work that way
At first i thought the same thing, but now i ended up with a stalker guy.. Also i dont want to brag or something, but i know im a good woman for any guy, but they are not all worth it

But if i meet a guy whos got the same culture/belief/ambitions/caracter im down with it..but im not searching for a guy or rushing into something, even though id rather marry after im done with studying

Sometimes i feel like a because i dumped a guy because he doesnt have a car/degrees/steady life, even though he did everything for me..but yeah i dont want to settle for less than im worth :manny:

Do you guys feel the same way?

Great advice

Shut up u loser bum, get a life u sad loser

Majority of xalimos recent the hard working skinny faraax, it puts them off, why I don't know, but be a Madow, fresh from jail, Nacas no.1 but the brother is a revert big beard and deserves a second chance.

Chicks love losers, they think they can better them or something.

Ps it's not only xalimos it's a global problem

:umwhat:How's that ambition? Most beardos who study the Deen also collect benefits at the job centre. Ambition should be restricted to education and career, and how you can make a positive impact on the world, not how many darussalam books you have on your shelf.

THIS.

A man like this is a PARASITE. He will steal your money and use it to marry another woman.
He will bathe in your sweat. Once your energy and willpower is drained he will run away.

EVEN if he is in the "process" of working on himself, it's NOT for you.
It's for the woman who was smart enough NOT to marry a struggling loser.

No self-respecting man will allow a woman to support him financially.

Men want women that they can support financially, emotionally and physically. They don't want a mother or a babysitter, women who carry out these roles are "temporary" wives.

"looks" or sweet talk should not be enough to fool a woman into marriage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.