Do not marry a Loser ever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
I cant believe there are some men out there who literally aren't shit. How do you sit around being a bum knowing you have a family to take care of. :pacspit::pacspit:

Somali women deal with too much wallah. They have the patience of a saint.

"Iska samiir" is what they are told most of the time so they just stay with them.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
"Iska samiir" is what they are told most of the time so they just stay with them.
Lol or even worse if they have children they are shamed with single motherhood so have no choice but to stick around with an idiot. :mjlol:

Akhas wallahi how do you let a loser share your bed. :susp:

Gambar

VIP
Lol or even worse if they have children they are shamed with single motherhood so have no choice but to stick around with an idiot. :mjlol:

Akhas wallahi how do you let a loser share your bed. :susp:

That's why the next generation of Somali women shouldn't accept this behavior and should shame them. When the term "ciyaal mama" was made it wasn't referring to girls. My graduating class this year had 20 Somali girls, 0 boys. And they came from families where their brothers weren't doing anything with their lives, waking up at 3pm, playing 2k all day. If their families accept this behavior and don't say anything, they won't change. They don't even see a problem with this behavior. These are the same bums complaining about "mehr". It's projecting, they can't afford a $500 mehr because they have nothing to their name, they live on their moms tab. Yaab!

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
That's why the next generation of Somali women shouldn't accept this behavior and should shame them. When the term "ciyaal mama" was made it wasn't referring to girls. My graduating class this year had 20 Somali girls, 0 boys. And they came from families where their brothers weren't doing anything with their lives, waking up at 3pm, playing 2k all day. If their families accept this behavior and don't say anything, they won't change. They don't even see a problem with this behavior. These are the same bums complaining about "mehr". It's projecting, they can't afford a $500 mehr because they have nothing to their name, they live on their moms tab. Yaab!
Lol their hooyo helps them pay their meher and wedding waxkale iskaba dhaf. I blame the girls also. Nowadays it's become a trend to get married and they settle for these losers. Some of these xalimos are in shisha cafes looking for husbands. They deserve each other tbh.

Most of you seem to want the more traditional masculine breadwinner type. The question is are you willing to compliment him by assuming the more traditional feminine position? Unless you want your cake and eat it too that is.

Ambitious men tend to be very authoritative.

Last edited:
Don't know why these girls are demanding ambition and tenacity from guys while they're nurses and social workers themselves. People tend to date within their social circles, and circles of function. You're not going to meet some CEO with your line work, try online dating perhaps.
And if you can't find a guy with merely a degree then God help us all.:mjlol:

Fellow Somali females, whatever you do in live don't ever marry a loser.

When I say loser I don't mean a poor farax with great ambitions. NOO the loser is the one without any ambitions whatsoever. may he be a cadaan revert, a somali faraax or whatever. Men with zero ambitions be it religious or work related are going to make you miserable. just imagine him sitting on the couch every evening not going to taraweeh. demanding you cook iftar for his friends and complaining not having money to give you for doing groceries. You can't talk ambition into a guy. You want him to go study the deen with the big guys. but he wants to sit on his ass. you want him to climb higher at his work.However, he lets fools surpass him. Watch out for this type of person
wtf what do u have against me

@VixR

you-are-going-to-die-threat-two-fingers-on-neck-viggo-mortensen-eastern-promises.gif

Great advice
I "dated" this cadaan guy and i dumped his sorry ass because he was a loser and now hes stalking me :mjlol:

Ive learned a lot from this, also im glad i discovered real quick he was a loser (even though it was a nice guy)

Now i know i have to wait for someone like me, instead of rushing into a "relationship" with the first guy who's "serious" with u
Was he circumcised doesn't matter if he's a loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts