Do muslims really believe that magic is real? Isn't that shirk?

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I'm like a Sufi. I got evil eye and some other powers. Usually stuff I desire will manifest when i let go and forget about it. People that hurt me or offend me usually end up breaking a leg or getting some other misfortune including financial misfortune and i always hear about it

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I was always under the impression that Islam is against superstitious things such as magic. As we know magic is haram but I thought it was made Haram because it's a relic of paganism and not because it really works or affect people.
For example when Moses was confronted by the pharaohs magicians their "magic" was just illusionism and tricks while Moses miracles were real because God allowed him to do that.
How can muslims believe that magic is a real thing that humans can do? Isn't it shirk to believe humans can have supernatural powers? I thought only Allah had supernatural powers.
In my own case my powers activated when I was a kid after the aunt who took me from Somalia to USA started beating me and whipping me with wire and she would only stop whipping me until she saw me crying. She most likely lost her sanity. But interesting thing is right after her constant random bad abuses on my body, her son that was a few years older than me started robbing stores and kept going to prison and later her other sons would get into trouble with the law and they boys all got deported and can't return to USA. The girls remain and they are fine. She nor anyone else suspects my evil eye was balancing her and bringing justice. She chose to take me with her from Somalia and no one forced her to. Her brother (my father died when I was a child and I never met him). She never whipped her sons so she discriminated and whipped only me and often hit the xaran hard part of a shoe on me and my head and I had to try and block it but she would move my hand away. She really went mad and she probably didn't even know

I also noticed one day that a brother was denied a ride when we all got in car, car went 1 block and tire exploded. I suspect he unknowingly hit car tire with his evil eye.

I believe Allah gave us natural abilities that we often use without even being aware we are using them.

So technically according to these verses magic isn't real and any effect is with the permission of god so humans have no magical powers
Everything happens with the permission of God , yes we humans don't have magical powers per se.
They use jinns for their magic tricks

I'm like a Sufi. I got evil eye and some other powers. Usually stuff I desire will manifest when i let go and forget about it. People that hurt me or offend me usually end up breaking a leg or getting some other misfortune including financial misfortune and i always hear about it
Damn sounds very shirky

Trending

Latest posts