Do I suffer from self hatred?

Am I a selfhater?

• Total voters

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I would like to see what people here think? lol Honestly I believe I am one of the most proud Somalis on this forum

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Where have you seen me clap my cheeks for Arabs aabaha ku was I only identify as.Afro Arab
Remember, the first step is actually acknowledging you might have a problem, we can work on the denial bit later on at your own pace. We believe you can get better with the right rehabilitation process:nvjpqts:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Remember, the first step is actually acknowledging you might have a problem, we can work on the denial bit later on at your own pace. We believe you can get better with the right rehabilitation process:nvjpqts:
Ni99a you are the biggest selfhater wanting to be Asian so bad with that gay cartoon on your profile picture. kkkkkk

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I would like to see what people here think? lol Honestly I believe I am one of the most proud Somalis on this forum

I am NOT voting because u did not include the choice

Or am i drunk all the time?

CaliTedesse

VIP
Walaal how I can break this gently to you... your not Arab.
Not you too. Kkkkk come on guys I know I am.product of Ancient Egyptian and Proto Nilote wa lakin I have Madow nose and look Afro Arab markaa I claim that for convenience and identity politics it's not that deep

You’re hard to read because I’m not sure if you’re an elaborate troll or actually believe some of the stuff you say!!

Not you too. Kkkkk come on guys I know I am.product of Ancient Egyptian and Proto Nilote wa lakin I have Madow nose and look Afro Arab markaa I claim that for convenience and identity politics it's not that deep
You should start your sentence with sheeko sheeko since you love making stories up

Trending

Latest posts