Do ethnic businesses take advantage of being minorities to overprice?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Having half of my posts in 3 months shows that you clearly use this site way too much and need a break. You definitely have been in quarantine longer than 3 months which explains your bitterness towards women.

You're obviously emotional considering you accused me of "making things up" when you admitted that online influencers do it, merely because I called you out from another thread and you're salty about it. You also called ALL women braindead and slow because I argued with you, so yes you are very sensitive and emotional.
Having half of your posts either means 1 of 2 things:

1. I use it a lot
2. You barely use it

Considering you have the same amount of posts as most people who have been here for only half a year. I think the answer is obvious, of course you wouldn’t have logic like that. You’re a woman.

Reread what you quoted, but slowly. I explained it to you already in simple terms, I won’t do it again.

Having half of your posts either means 1 of 2 things:

1. I use it a lot
2. You barely use it

Considering you have the same amount of posts as most people who have been here for only half a year. I think the answer is obvious, of course you wouldn’t have logic like that. You’re a woman.

Reread what you quoted, but slowly. I explained it to you already in simple terms, I won’t do it again.
Having 2.5k is way too much for being on this site for 3 months. You're a loser and clearly have nothing better to do with your life than arguing with people on this site 24/7, and you're probably reaching 30. I'm afraid quarantine isn't an excuse. I'm underage so i'm not a "woman". The more sexist statements you make, the more you prove you're nothing more than uneducated and involuntarily celibate.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Having 2.5k is way too much for being on this site for 3 months. You're a loser and clearly have nothing better to do with your life than arguing with people on this site 24/7, and you're probably reaching 30. I'm afraid quarantine isn't an excuse. I'm underage so i'm not a "woman". The more sexist statements you make, the more you prove you're nothing more than uneducated and involuntarily celibate.
I can tell exactly the type of person you are.

Easily a fat darkskin halimo whose life isn’t going anywhere, I honestly feel sad for you.

A woman’s worth is often measured by her looks. In this world it’s over for people like you :i83dwbv:

How about this, I have a challenge for you. Drop your pic on a post and I’ll drop mine. And I can bet on my life, you’re exactly how I described you. Of course you won’t accept this.

You can’t bare knowing that the person you’re arguing with isn’t a 30 yr old inceI. Your little stringe of pride won’t accept it.

And you’re right, I don’t have much better things to do during the quarantine. I can go outside and play for a while but that’s only for a couple hours. I still have 14 other hours all to myself. Making 10-15 comments isn’t much during that time.

I can tell exactly the type of person you are.

Easily a fat darkskin halimo whose life isn’t going anywhere, I honestly feel sad for you.

A woman’s worth is often measured by her looks. In this world it’s over for people like you :i83dwbv:

How about this, I have a challenge for you. Drop your pic on a post and I’ll drop mine. And I can bet on my life, you’re exactly how I described you. Of course you won’t accept this.

You can’t bare knowing that the person you’re arguing with isn’t a 30 yr old inceI. Your little stringe of pride won’t accept it.

And you’re right, I don’t have much better things to do during the quarantine. I can go outside and play for a while but that’s only for a couple hours. I still have 14 other hours all to myself. Making 10-15 comments isn’t much during that time.
Sure. Post yours and i'll post mine. None of what you described is true sadly but only proved yourself to be sexist and colorist. Imagine betting your life and being wrong lolol pitiful

Do you not know that majority of Somali people are dark skinned, and you yourself most likely are? You have deep rooted issues wallahi and it's very sad. Imagine being that much of a self hater. I know you coming on somalispot is an escape from reality because you're that much of a miserable inceI. :yloezpe:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Sure. Post yours and i'll post mine. None of what you described is true sadly but only proved yourself to be sexist and colorist. Imagine betting your life and being wrong lolol pitiful

Do you not know that majority of Somali people are dark skinned, and you yourself most likely are? You have deep rooted issues wallahi and it's very sad. Imagine being that much of a self hater. I know you coming on somalispot is an escape from reality because you're that much of a miserable inceI. :yloezpe:
I’m not darkskin lol. Stop trying justify your dambaab, most somalis who live in the west aren’t dark.

I’m not a self-hater. I just think darkskin women are uglier than lightskin ones, how come you didn’t call me fatphobic when I called you fat? So it’s ok to dislike fat people but not darkskin people?!

I’m a miserable inceI loool that’s funny. I’ll pm you jn and we’ll see.

I’m not darkskin lol. Stop trying justify your dambaab, most somalis who live in the west aren’t dark.

I’m not a self-hater. I just think darkskin women are uglier than lightskin ones, how come you didn’t call me fatphobic when I called you fat? So it’s ok to dislike fat people but not darkskin people?!

I’m a miserable inceI loool that’s funny. I’ll pm you jn and we’ll see.
Using dark skin as an insult is colorist. You fatshaming is wrong too, but you're just such a horrible person I can't fit all the bad things you've said in one sentence. Majority of Somalis in the west are dark skin. You're delusional

And go ahead

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Using dark skin as an insult is colorist. You fatshaming is wrong too, but you're just such a horrible person I can't fit all the bad things you've said in one sentence. Majority of Somalis in the west are dark skin. You're extremely delusional if you believe otherwise.

And go ahead
Make your page public bucko.

How can I pm you?! At the very least you pm...

God I hate dealing with idiots.

Using dark skin as an insult is colorist. You fatshaming is wrong too, but you're just such a horrible person I can't fit all the bad things you've said in one sentence. Majority of Somalis in the west are dark skin. You're delusional

And go ahead
Darkskin and fat are unattractive, it just is what it is.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That's an opinion you're entitled to. Using it as an insult is different though
It’s the same, just like you assuming I’m 30 and no life. It’s your opinion yet you decided to use it as an insult.

Now go send your pic, I already sent mine.

All the Somali businesses I've been to, mostly in Columbus and Minneapolis, were all selling things decently priced. Obviously they are not gonna have prices as low as your local Walmart or Target, considering that they are small, family owned businesses, they do good and sell fairly.

With Muslim owned businesses, I've noticed that it's only first generation idoits who open up small businesses that sell their shit with outrageously high prices. I ain't gonna buy a hijab that costs 20 bucks!

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Look at these two, modern day somali flirting
1593306677396.gif

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I've noticed that many Somalis, black people and other small owned businesses like to guilt trip people into buying their cheap overpriced garbage. For example, the "Indian" raminadime. She's hopped on the new tactic a lot of these small businesses are using, which is "I'm a poor Somali and Black owned business! You should buy my overpriced qashin instead of buying from evil white people!".

She literally sells butterfly jewelry for $60 on her "dimedrip" that you can buy on aliexpress for $2, and uses her being a Somali owned business to lure miskeen Somali people into buying her scam. It's ridiculous. Please beware.
Even if they are overpriced you should let them do their thing cause they wouldn't be a business if there wasn't a demand for it. I haven't seen ones that actively tell people buy from me I'm Somali.

Apollo

VIP
There was a Somali shop near me at my previous place, but since the owner was a Benadiri/Reer Xamar I didn't patronize it. :lolbron:

I went to the Turkish shop instead. :meleshame:It was cheaper and had pretty much everything.