Do attractive people have it easier in life?

Do the attractive’s have it easier?

• Total voters
My sarcasm flies over your head and you take everything literally and seriously. You must be fun irl. :comeon: I’m exhausted just talking to you.
I countered your sarcasm with mine. Sarcasmception. I'm disappointed you didn't pick up on it. Told you that you can't handle a nigga like me.
:trumpsmirk:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Yes my older sister is lightskin and on the day we went to the harry potter studios she let her hair out curly and we accidently left the exit to the tour and the guy at the gate thought we finished our tour but we didnt and he was hesitant to let us back in till my sister did that flick hair and went up his face till he quickly changed his mind and let us go back in lol he was cadaan so yes being beautiful in particular lightskin will get you everywhere. Btw i was wearing hiijab but he didnt pay attention to me lool

Yes my older sister is lightskin and on the day we went to the harry potter studios she let her hair out curly and we accidently left the exit to the tour and the guy at the gate thought we finished our tour but we didnt and he was hesitant to let us back in till my sister did that flick hair and went up his face till he quickly changed his mind and let us go back in lol he was cadaan so yes being beautiful in particular lightskin will get you everywhere. Btw i was wearing hiijab but he didnt pay attention to me lool

the hijab vs no hijab makes a difference

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
e7b.gif

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
The only advantage pretty girls have over ugly girls is that pretty girls gets way more attention than ugly girls. Now, this advantage can also be a curse since it can easily attract nutjobs and negative people. This advantage can also be bad for the introverted pretty girl who does not wish for that kind of attention. Ugly girls have to fight and try harder to be seen whilst pretty girls are seen immediately.
are you ugly?

Trending