Do attractive people have it easier in life?

Do the attractive’s have it easier?

• Total voters

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Bearing in mind one man's pretty is another man's ugly. It's NOT easy for me when men find me physically attractive. They always make a fool of themselves which gives a kiss of death to the dating process. I wanna be loved for my personality :ileycry:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I feel that ALL souls are special and deserve to be loved and cherished! But I can’t help but noticed that good looking people happen to be treated better than “unattractive” people! And it makes me CRY! Why judge the outer when it’s all about the inner? Looks fade but personality is what matters and what will stay for the longest

LETS RUN LOOKISM OUT OF TOWN!

I am good looking Soul, and I can guarantee YOU, its ALL the same. At the end of the day, we have an empty soul-- good looking or ugly looking. The only way we are going to win is to fill our empty souls with Tawhid. We need God in our soul to purify ourselves.

But to answer your question for real. It matters in this world with good looks. I have gone out to public with people who are considered unattractive & the hate they gate just by non verbal language is terrible. Its offensive.

I went to a lunch with an ex best friend. The darkest like Sudanese u can imagine. She is not ugly but super madow. The waiter in the Indian buffet was giving me attention, giving me water, and smiling. My friend got so offended, she said she will not tip him. I had to pay the tip to avoid bad karma.

Another time a togo man went to lunch with us from work. The waiter practically was rude to him. He had tribal marks on his face. White people generally are afraid of black people. But the super dark skin blacks are especially a threat to them. The fear is on their faces.

But opportunities and life respect, a good looking person will always get the first rate services.

But If I were an ugly soul, I would not care, because we also have trials and tests we have to deal with. Our good looks is a curse and a blessing mixed, but it is easier here on earth on general :)

I have had farahs say that they don’t want hoor al ayns in Jannah if they had me. pretty privilege is a thing, I lock myself in the house in case I catch an evil eye from these jealous es.
Me and you and a ogadeen second wife in dunya, and in jannah hurul ayn. What a good time to live

There are pros and cons to everything in life. "Attractive" people dont' usually make as many genuine connections as others, a lot of it is superficial. People are also more likely to have unfounded views/opinions of them. More hate, rumors, etc.

In this society yes. In ancient times i don't think looks mattered as much as destiny.

Look at yusuf. He was handsome and still sold as a slave by his jealous brothers. It was only through divine will that he became an important figure in a foreign country.

:manny:
Yeah, more hate, jealousy and isolation. Thanks for reminding us even the Quran confirms it,

I get called sir many times but I fully look like a damn lady. Or maybe they are giving secret hints to me saying that I'm ugly. I am abnormally thin I can't even fit in a size 8. I'm trying to fatten my self with Nido. I have strawberry spotty legs. Big shiny forehead. Braces. Low immune system. 10/10 Painful periods. Oogly eyes. Bald spots near my hairline. Fungal disease. Cellulite. Social awkwardness.
What is my life coming to?

In this society yes. In ancient times i don't think looks mattered as much as destiny.

Look at yusuf. He was handsome and still sold as a slave by his jealous brothers. It was only through divine will that he became an important figure in a foreign country.

:manny:
You know the story of Julaybiib? He was alive at the time of the prophet (PBUH) and was condiered defund & ugly. No one would allow their daughter to marry him because of that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julaybib

Looks always mattered and still do.

I get called sir many times but I fully look like a damn lady. Or maybe they are giving secret hints to me saying that I'm ugly. I am abnormally thin I can't even fit in a size 8. I'm trying to fatten my self with Nido. I have strawberry spotty legs. Big shiny forehead. Braces. Low immune system. 10/10 Painful periods. Oogly eyes. Bald spots near my hairline. Fungal disease. Cellulite. Social awkwardness.
If you're serious. A lot of this sounds like candida
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/candida-diet#candida

You need to change your diet for better physical/mental health. Good luck.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP

dd0.png

:kanyehmm:

Yes, i have an extremely beautiful cousin of mine all the man drool over her fake girls quickly act like they want to be bff within minutes . Its so amusing to watch. I do feel bad for her though she would have too many fake people all up in her business. Its kinda like how a billionaire or a millionaire have so many people kissing up to them in this case its beauty instead of their money.

Imo if you've got a good personality, that's enough for me to pay the full 74k mehr:banderas:.

Looks are temporary:nvjpqts:

Hence why rebel Wilson is ma secret celeb crush:ohno:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Puberty is when you find out if God wants to bless you with pretty privilege or not

If not then being ugly is your test in this life

Of course not, one man's trash is another man's treasure. Be grateful to Allah and ka soco sxb life is too short as it is.

Last edited:

darkarabian56

arabianking
I feel that ALL souls are special and deserve to be loved and cherished! But I can’t help but noticed that good looking people happen to be treated better than “unattractive” people! And it makes me CRY! Why judge the outer when it’s all about the inner? Looks fade but personality is what matters and what will stay for the longest

LETS RUN LOOKISM OUT OF TOWN!
No it's hard when all the pretty girls throw themselves at you.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I know you’re beautiful, sweet and intelligent girl. Don’t let current beauty trend control u and be happy what Allah gave u. E-hug to u sis.

Beautiful girls always talk shit about themselves, hence why I'm very handsome

those symptoms sound like low zinc. have you ever been tested for that?

Trending

Latest posts