Do attractive people have it easier in life?

Do the attractive’s have it easier?

• Total voters

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I feel that ALL souls are special and deserve to be loved and cherished! But I can’t help but noticed that good looking people happen to be treated better than “unattractive” people! And it makes me CRY! Why judge the outer when it’s all about the inner? Looks fade but personality is what matters and what will stay for the longest

LETS RUN LOOKISM OUT OF TOWN!

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Yes I suffer from pretty privilege it's ruined some great friendships with women as they were unable to keep their feelings under control. It's made me reevaluate all my previous friendships and questioned my value as a human being. Please don't engage in this act people treat everyone the same .

:mjcry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes! It’s easier 100%. I had friends tell me that certain men were rude to them, meanwhile those same guys were nice to me. I believe them and it’s unfortunate that people are superficial that they treat you based on how you look.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
It's true. Girls would treat some guys badly right in front of me but would giggle and flirt when they talked to me.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Yes! It’s easier 100%. I had friends tell me that certain men were rude to them, meanwhile those same guys were nice to me. I believe them and it’s unfortunate that people are superficial that they treat you based on how you look.

People lose their temper with unattractive people faster or just ignore them outright. It's more common with women doing it in High School I feel, but in adulthood men can't stand dealing with visually unappealing women.

Yes I suffer from pretty privilege it's ruined some great friendships with women as they were unable to keep their feelings under control. It's made me reevaluate all my previous friendships and questioned my value as a human being. Please don't engage in this act people treat everyone the same .

:mjcry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cringy behaviour from the both of you. Why do you so badly want to prove that you are attractive?

You both move like @SOULSEARCHING.

:susp:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Sometimes we misplace our priorities and waste time on stuff an ugly person wouldn’t have because they wouldn’t have had the chance. That’s our downfall

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Cringy behaviour from the both of you. Why do you so badly want to prove that you are attractive?

You both move like @SOULSEARCHING.

:susp:

Don't be jealous man it's not a good look for ya , I've been told I look like Donald Trump on many occasions what's the best compliment you've ever received ?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
100% does. One of my sisters can not understand people can be rude to you. Everyone giving her access to everything. Her social skills aren't any better then my other sisters but will get invited to events 24/7 by a big margin. Another thing is when people ask about my siblings she the first to be asked about. My parents complain about her being spoiled then get her whatever she wants. I could go on.

When I lost fat people were nicer to me and easier to get along. Especially, service works

Last edited:
It’s the light skinned syndrome walaal, we can’t help it. And lighten up it ain’t that serious. Party pooper.
More like catfish syndrome. You want the attention so bad, but goodlooking girls get attention in real life. So usually they're tired of it. It's caadi to tell us you're a man walaal.

:ulyin:

The only advantage pretty girls have over ugly girls is that pretty girls gets way more attention than ugly girls. Now, this advantage can also be a curse since it can easily attract nutjobs and negative people. This advantage can also be bad for the introverted pretty girl who does not wish for that kind of attention. Ugly girls have to fight and try harder to be seen whilst pretty girls are seen immediately.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I've been told I look Barkhad Abdi, we're not same g.
:comeon:

They compared you to another a somali? You should get a refund bro that's so rude of them. Don't worry I'm sure you look like john bolton in real life keep your chin up.

:yousmart:

More like catfish syndrome. You want the attention so bad, but goodlooking girls get attention in real life. So usually they're tired of it. It's caadi to tell us you're a man walaal.

:ulyin:

Haye, let’s see if you still feel the same way once you get your DM privileges.
:silanyolaugh:

Trending

Latest posts