Do atheists feel sorry for Muslims killed in islamist attacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali atheists are usually ex-Muslims, so yes. I agree that you should feel sorry for innocent people blown up but you can't stop there. You have to confront the people blowing them up, and explain to the victim why they're being blown up. Both things have to happen. If a domestic abuse victim comes to you for the 10th time her husband kicked the shit out of her, do you just keep counseling her or do you confront the abuser AND get her to make better decisions?

explain to these victims why the west is bombing them too while you are at it.

My point is, if ISIS can do what it does by literally following your religion, shouldn't you look into it more? Are you comfortable with the reality that you and ISIS follow the same religion and just interpret it differently, both of which are acceptable in Islam? It's actually an open question whether or not ISIS interpretation is closest to true (in Islam).

are you comfortable with the fact that Hitler was also an atheist? It's actually an open question whether or not Hitlers interpretation is closest to the truth.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
are you comfortable with the fact that Hitler was also an atheist? It's actually an open question whether or not Hitlers interpretation is closest to the truth.
Hitler was a maniac that wanted to murder people and kept invoking Christianity as he was doing it (the famous gott mit uns and other things). Christianity definitely played a role in what he did. If you're crazy enough to murder that many people, you don't need a particular ideology.

Hitler was a maniac that wanted to murder people and kept invoking Christianity as he was doing it (the famous gott mit uns and other things). Christianity definitely played a role in what he did. If you're crazy enough to murder that many people, you don't need a particular ideology.

I was being sarcastic btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending