Do atheists feel sorry for Muslims killed in islamist attacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
It's frustrating when a bombing happens in, say Mogadishu, the victims of the bombing are quick to defend the ideology that caused that violence and blame some elusive "extremism". I feel like it's the chickens coming home to roost. It's like when pro-gun activists say "it's not guns that kill people, it's people that kill people" when they are victims of gun violence.

Anyway, jump in

Of course they do. They even bring them to the West like those Syrian migrants and give them free housing and free everything. Millions of terror victims migrate to the West every year

But Sunnis don't feel sorry for atheists killed. They laugh and are very pleased when it happens. They pray that it happens every second. Those atheists are becoming dumb like the gays who welcome their enemies with open arms

:francis:

Axmed Xaji

Religion doesn't transcend being human.
Does it bother you that people willfully cover up for something that's killing them? When IS massacres kids in Pakistan, I hear people blaming "extremists", totally ignoring the reasons for their actions.

Axmed Xaji

Of course they do. They even bring them to the West like those Syrian migrants and give them free housing and free everything. Millions of terror victims migrate to the West every year

But Sunnis don't feel sorry for atheists killed. They laugh and are very pleased when it happens. They pray that it happens every second. Those atheists are becoming dumb like the gays who welcome their enemies with open arms

:francis:
It would be better to directly confront the root cause of their problems and get them to look inward and question things.

Does it bother you that people willfully cover up for something that's killing them? When IS massacres kids in Pakistan, I hear people blaming "extremists", totally ignoring the reasons for their actions.

Lol they're not nor do they believe they're covering for anything. Regardless which one you think is more true to the text they genuinely have different beliefs to the terrorists killing them and they truly believe it's an alien ideology and seperate from true Islam.

You seem like a smart enough person to already know this, so it's really sick that you would accuse them of covering for the people killing them whilst secretly sharing their ideology.

To act as if every Muslim has studied and is well read in all Islamic literature is also another joke.

But you go on and pursue your slanderous agenda.

Axmed Xaji

Lol they're not nor do they believe they're covering for anything. Regardless which one you think is more true to the text they genuinely have different beliefs to the terrorists killing them and they truly believe it's an alien ideology and seperate from true Islam.

You seem like a smart enough person to already know this, so it's really sick that you would accuse them of covering for the people killing them whilst secretly sharing their ideology.

To act as if every Muslim has studied and is well read in all Islamic literature is also another joke.

But you go on and pursue your slanderous agenda.
I never said they secretly share their ideology. They are suffering from cognitive dissonance so I do feel sorry for them in a way. I said I'm frustrated, not that I enjoy seeing them murdered. There are some people however who are Wahhabis that faint outrage when their bullshit comes back to bite them.

Human beings are savage at core it's in our nature to destroy our self's, do i feel bad for Muslims getting killed ? i feel bad for any innocent human life taken no matter what faith they adhere to, hortaa your thread title don't you mean ex muslims ? are you addressing us or atheist people as a whole ?

Axmed Xaji

hortaa your thread title don't you mean ex muslims ? are you addressing us or atheist people as a whole ?
Somali atheists are usually ex-Muslims, so yes. I agree that you should feel sorry for innocent people blown up but you can't stop there. You have to confront the people blowing them up, and explain to the victim why they're being blown up. Both things have to happen. If a domestic abuse victim comes to you for the 10th time her husband kicked the shit out of her, do you just keep counseling her or do you confront the abuser AND get her to make better decisions?

I never said they secretly share their ideology. They are suffering from cognitive dissonance so I do feel sorry for them in a way. I said I'm frustrated, not that I enjoy seeing them murdered. There are some people however who are Wahhabis that faint outrage when their bullshit comes back to bite them.

"I feel like it's the chickens coming home to roost. It's like when pro-gun activists say "it's not guns that kill people, it's people that kill people" when they are victims of gun violence."

So that doesn't suggest they share the same ideology and beliefs? Do you know what cognitive dissonance means? To say that's what they're suffering from is to suggest they hold the same beliefs but do not act on them.

Who am I slandering? I'm raising a question about this phenomenon that's happening throughout the world.

By suggesting what I've just explained in my last post you're slandering the victims, to say the chicken is coming home to roost is to say they deserve it and are ultimately responsible for what is being done to them.

This is something far-right wingers and Islamophobes love to peddle.

Axmed Xaji

To say that's what they're suffering from is to suggest they hold the same beliefs but do not act on them
Umm...exactly. Both terrorists and their victims share an ideology but don't act on those things equally. Find a Muslim in Somalia that wouldn't agree with executing apostates and blasphemers. The difference is that Al Shabab will execute those blasphemers as commanded in the Quran and hadith and an ordinary Muslim, although agreeing in principle, won't do it out of common decency.

Umm...exactly. Both terrorists and their victims share an ideology but don't act on those things equally. Find a Muslim in Somalia that wouldn't agree with executing apostates and blasphemers. The difference is that Al Shabab will execute those blasphemers as commanded in the Quran and hadith and an ordinary Muslim, although agreeing in principle, won't do it out of common decency.

No not exactly, you just chose one aspect they may agree on. What's unique to these terrorist groups and what causes them to bomb innocent people is their belief in some imaginary never ending jihad against all people who don't share their ideology, their belief of some caliphate that hasn't existed since the time of the sahaba. They're belief that any form of government is kufr. That's what sets them apart not beliefs like "gays should be killed", that frankly most extremely religious people may hold.

Apollo

VIP
I never read terrorism related stories. They are totally irrelevant. Nothing changes and these losers won't ever have a real impact on the world.

Your question is too vague. What do you mean by "reasons for their actions"? There are vastly different interpretations of Islam. That's why Muslims kill each other. Salafis are the most intolerant and regard all other forms of Islam as kufr. They are therefore denounced as extremists by non-Takfiris.

Nonetheless, it's bothering when the problems are not addressed. You can have an entire month dedicated to Khutbahs about fasting or prayer, but rarely is terrorism even mentioned. It's as if mainstream Muslims are insecure about their faith to tackle the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.