Do any of you have any mental illnesses and how do you cope?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@op.

Your anxiety is not genetic like some people. It stems from you denying Allah and realizing your existence is falling apart as a result

What about those people who pray day and night to your so called "God" only to end up dying of hunger or being killed for no apparent reason, where is your god then ?

I was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. Tell me about your experiences with Somalis who have a PD diagnosis. I have yet to meet any.

Who said that? :gucciwhat: bpd is dangerous abaayo and very much permanant. Youll have to take medications for life. Depression does not require medication and is not dangerous to those around you ans is temporary and is no where near as severe as bpd. There are mood swings and there is bpd they arent the same thing.
I think you are thinking of Bipolar Disorder for which there is a medication. There is no medication for BPD and we are not dangerous.

Does your family know? I still live at home so it is hard to hide it from my Family, I just told them the pills in my room were sleeping supplements :farmajoyaab:
Yeah , i've been nuts for like 9 years. Course they know :). My mum is still not keen on medication but I am literally not getting out of bed let alone having a job/going to uni without medication so f*ck it.

Yeah , i've been nuts for like 9 years. Course they know :). My mum is still not keen on medication but I am literally not getting out of bed let alone having a job/going to uni without medication so f*ck it.
Lol have you had quran saar yet? Yeah, I just don't want her to worry. I am planning on taking it for a couple of months will try to keep it lowkey

Yeah, it didn't work hahahha. I had a lot of therapy for my personality disorder and that is what helped the most.
Lol I am not suprised it didn't work, I am glad therapy helped you :)

I think personality disorders are common with Somalis we just don't put labels on people in our community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending