Do any of you have any mental illnesses and how do you cope?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, bpd, etc now is ur life like how do u cope?? how do ur loved ones cope especially if you have a personality disorder let me know pls and thanks

nope alx cause I mainly try to stay busy and not dwell on my emotions. I've noticed a pattern that those who are depressed spend far too much time in self pity. Others arent depressed but are just sad. (this excludes those who have faced trauma).

Anxiety however is normal, if you are organized and are well planned anxiety will not be much of an hindrance . Its good to channel your anxiety into productivity, get anxious earlier and use it to power your work and prepare. When what you are anxious about arrives your hard work will be speak louder than your anxiety.

but naaya schizophrenia and bpd should not be in the same list as depression and anxiety audubillah those are extreme and are far more dangerous. Thats something else entirely and veeeeeeerry problematic bisinki i got no advice for that. :mugshotman:

I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. I almost punched a patient last year. They would start fidgeting to grab your attention. I always felt uneasy all throughout the rotation.

f*ck mental wards

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Like depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, bpd, etc now is ur life like how do u cope?? how do ur loved ones cope especially if you have a personality disorder let me know pls and thanks

All that shit is just dopamine and serotonin levels out of wack.
They gotta stop trying to make everything come fast, instant gratification and shit.
Take it slow its a marathon not a race..
Change your diet, work out, stop doing drugs or other shit that messes up your brain chemistry and you'll be fine.

nope alx cause I mainly try to stay busy and not dwell on my emotions. I've noticed a pattern that those who are depressed spend far too much time in self pity. Others arent depressed but are just sad. (this excludes those who have faced trauma).

Anxiety however is normal, if you are organized and are well planned anxiety will not be much of an hindrance . Its good to channel your anxiety into productivity, get anxious earlier and use it to power your work and prepare. When what you are anxious about arrives your hard work will be speak louder than your anxiety.

but naaya schizophrenia and bpd should not be in the same list as depression and anxiety audubillah those are extreme and are far more dangerous. Thats something else entirely and veeeeeeerry problematic bisinki i got no advice for that. :mugshotman:
They are all mental illnesses and bpd and depression kind of go hand in hand

I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. I almost punched a patient last year. They would start fidgeting to grab your attention. I always felt uneasy all throughout the rotation.

f*ck mental wards
Don’t say stuff like that imagine how the people living with it feel

I think anxiety is quite common with a lot of young Somali's. Not sure about anything else though.

How they deal with it? Idk? I would assume they don't.

I think anxiety is quite common with a lot of young Somali's. Not sure about anything else though.

How they deal with it? Idk? I would assume they don't.
I use to be translator (not professionally it was a volunteer job) and I met a lot of Somalis that have personality disorders

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I watch movies that make me cry, alx I feel really good afterwards. I feel lighter, like the feeling you get a day after working on your legs, feels good.

They are all mental illnesses and bpd and depression kind of go hand in hand
Who said that? :gucciwhat: bpd is dangerous abaayo and very much permanant. Youll have to take medications for life. Depression does not require medication and is not dangerous to those around you ans is temporary and is no where near as severe as bpd. There are mood swings and there is bpd they arent the same thing.

Reborn
All that shit is just dopamine and serotonin levels out of wack.
They gotta stop trying to make everything come fast, instant gratification and shit.
Take it slow its a marathon not a race..
Change your diet, work out, stop doing drugs or other shit that messes up your brain chemistry and you'll be fine.

Well said saaxiib. One thing to add to your list to not do is ography as that will not only destroy your brain chemistry but also to some extent makes you numb to your emotions such as loneliness, anxiety and such.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Well said saaxiib. One thing to add to your list to not do is ography as that will not only destroy your brain chemistry but also to some extent makes you numb to your emotions such as loneliness, anxiety and such.
Oh that doesn't even need to be said its a no brainer.
will definitely mess up your dopamine levels..
You were evolved to get a chance to nut only when you succeeded in attracting a mate that takes work..
When it comes easily and there are hundreds of virtual girls presented on a screen your brain will get fucked up fast and hard. Your will power and motivation will also disappear.
Your testosterone will drop, your estrogen levels will rise, its basically why new age males are feminized as f*ck, its the effect of on teens.

Its quite common.

Coping with it is harder if you don't seek treatment. 1 in 5 people suffered, will suffer or are currently suffering from mental illness.

yeah
I recently started taking SSRI and they're helping for the short term, but I am not planning on staying for it for too long
also I am currently having an investigation they suspect I have ADD, it ruins in our family

Status
Not open for further replies.