DNA Or 4 Wittnesses?

Should DNA Be Used, Or 4 wittnesses?

• Yes, DNA should be used because it is reliable

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • Only 4 wittnesses.

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • DNA should only be used if 4 wittnesses aren't available.

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
It comes down to the victims clan end of the day. Im sure my cousins can get away with rape in puntland. One already has and the other one got away with murder. Somalis only understand power
this posts smells like MS from a mile away :confused:alla qadhmuuna badana

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What have i been saying that they should just execute those guys in a public place and get it over with it

Exactly line them up in public and kill them infront of everybody

These clan elders who cant read or write and only been chosen due to their age serve no purpose theyre useless

They should make a new rule anybody who defends the actions of a rapist Will be jailed for interfering in police matter

Exactly line them up in public and kill them infront of everybody

These clan elders who cant read or write and only been chosen due to their age serve no purpose theyre useless

They should make a new rule anybody who defends the actions of a rapist Will be jailed for interfering in police matter
Yes as i would do that if i was there

The general consensus is that it isn't for rape. The 4 witnesses pertains to accusing someone of something i.e adultery or accusing a chaste woman. The meaning behind this being proving beyond a reasonable doubt or keeping your mouth shut.

When a woman went out in the time of the Prophet (PBUH) for prayer, a man attacked her and overpowered [raped] her. She shouted and he went off, and when a man came by, she said: ‘That [man] did such and such to me.’ And when a company of the Emigrants came by, she said: ‘That man did such and such to me.’ They went and seized the man whom they thought had had intercourse with her and brought him to her. She said: ‘Yes, this is he.’ Then they brought him to the Apostle of Allah (SWT). When he [the Prophet (PBUH)] was about to pass sentence, the man who [actually] had assaulted her stood up and said: ‘Apostle of Allah, I am the man who did it to her.’ He [the Prophet (PBUH)] said to her: ‘Go away, for Allah (SWT) has forgiven you [for mistakenly identifying the wrong man].’ But he told the man some good words [Abu Dawud said: meaning the man who was accidentally seized], and of the man who had had intercourse with her, he said: ‘Stone him to death.’ He also said: ‘He has repented to such an extent that if the people of Medina had repented similarly, it would have been accepted from them.’–4366, Sunan Abu-Dawud

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
DNA for murder YES. DNA for cheating on your husband NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still want 4 witnesses to prove I am cheating, others wise me and @Reiko are screwed

Besides there is Godly wisdom in needing 4 witness to prove adultery. God knows how weak human creation is. Our dignity is maintained by making it hard to prove cheatation!

NFD

Adultery is when two adults who aren’t in a legal marriage consent to have sex, but there isn’t consent in rape, therefore, I don’t know how these scholars came to that conclusion. Secondly, DNA testing via the semen, pubic hair or skin left on the victim is beyond reasonable doubt unless it is tampered with during testing. Even when that happens, a new testing could be done which absolves or incriminates the accused. Malaysia and Indonesia both use it with the tacit approval of their ullemma that it strengthens the spirits of the law under Islamic law. Why would 4 people watch a rape taking place? It’s impossible to prove and rapists will win.

If these clan elders had any honor they would bring the rapist to get executed and wish justice to be served

But they’re too retarded and got no honor
Exactly as i was them i would not let my clan n city get tainted by criminals and their supporters

The clan of the accused who were sentenced to death are now threatening government officials and refusing to accept the verdict because of the DNA investigations. They always protected one of their own if they murdered or raped from other clans and that’s why Somalia is known as a failed state, anarchic and the capital of rape. Now, they’re using the religious card and arguing the DNA testing is un-Islamic.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Kulahaa “DNA is not permissible in Islam to convict someone to death “ :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: These are the people we given respect throughout the decades. Complete savages and ignorants

Stone these bastards, they don't bring anything value to the world. Nacalada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending